Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Looking forward to seeing you all at the next So Cal meet we are lining up!

As requested........

The new photos are posted in our site. Not the best, still waiting for the shots from the studio shoot. The Enduro color scheme and the American Racing Wheels SSR in black with the Enduro Styling package are shown.
Poke around and let us know what you think!

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Axiom said:
Hey everyone! Looking forward to seeing you all at the next So Cal meet we are lining up!

As requested........

The new photos are posted in our site. Not the best, still waiting for the shots from the studio shoot. The Enduro color scheme and the American Racing Wheels SSR in black with the Enduro Styling package are shown.
Poke around and let us know what you think!
What photos?

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
What photos indeed! I poked around your site and it is still lacking in links, difficult to navigate, and has no prices whatsoever for grill bars, or anything else! You guys sent me an email after I inquired about prices for grill bars and told me everything but the price! Then you suggested I get them painted locally. :mad By the way, if you want viewers to go to your site, may I suggest that you post the link to it in your posts?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts