1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
pm sent

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
I have sold a few of these on Ebay to MB drivers. If someone on here wants to buy this that's all good and I support that. However If any member on here wants to clean out stuff and grab some cash... I'm all good with that.

Not trying to offend anyone on here.

:silver::silver::silver:

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Very Offensive to me!

This very offensive to Me! Profiting from resale of items listed here that are intended to be purchased and USED by other Fanatics. If I wanted to sell to the general public I would list it on E-Bay to reach a larger audience.

If I have something for sale on this site I can assure everyone on the site it WILL NOT go to Cadiman.

Hopefully all of the other Fanatics feel the same so that this scavenger can shut out.

Thank you both for "Outiing" this bottom feeder.

Jack

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Didn’t know that I asked for this but if thats your opinion... it is what it is.

·
BLU SSR
3,530 Posts
Tell me how you really feel Jack.

Didn’t know that I asked for this but if thats your opinion... it is what it is.
cadiman , Independently several of us have watched in silence as you bought and resold hitches , gauge pods etc. and believed it was wrong but never spoke up. It took a conversation among a few of us to confirm that we were not imagining the situation. If you truly did not realize that these actions would offend others , a simple apology and promise to cease would go a long way to restoring your good standing - but rest assured we will employ the "trust but verify" policy. If you see nothing wrong with your actions and plan to continue , we will do our best to thwart your future endeavors to profit from family.

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Good morning to all concerned.

I am truly sorry that I offended any Fanatics. When I first joined this site I was overwhelmed with the plethora of information to be found. I remember buying items on here and through here form many long standing members. I remember posting for items needed and would get multiple responses... many from members that just wanted to get stuff gone. I bartered with many and traded stuff I came across and in doing so took stuff back that I didn't require and put them up for sale... I have done the same through eBay...... Not thinking I was doing anything wrong until now.. I will unload what I have left until it is all gone and not continue to purchase and resell to SSR Fanatics Family....

All of the monies collected from the items that I have been reselling has been spent back within the Fanatics Family as I have purchased many large upgrade items from Eric @ MPD and Mike @ Simple Engineering and others to upgrade my 05 & now my 06 (Which I bought from a member of this Family) .... (For what its worth you can verify this with them).

Once again I am truly sorry that I offended members of The Fanatics Family ...

:silver::silver::silver:

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,499 Posts
6-4-18 3:36pm a member in Canada posted he had a "Hitch still in box" for sale $210. 6-4-18 3:41pm I told him I wanted it and please Email me. The next day he told me he sold it to SOMEONE closer to home.

@CruDawg asked me about my Post not getting the hitch.

This is what happened:

Seller Email to me---6-5-18, 11:43 am: 3 keys of which 2 have reddish caps.
Regular mail about $33. So $243 in US currency.
I could check another method of shipping if you wish.

Me to Seller----6-5-18, 1:42 pm: I hate to cause too much trouble. I thought UPS or FEDX was cheaper than regular mail and maybe less chance of getting lost? Thanks

Seller to me----6-6-18, 1:57 am: No was not a problem. But, I am sorry it was bought by someone closer to home
Wish I had 2.

Me PM to CruDawg--I may be wrong but, I think he should have given me the opportunity to accept or decline before giving it to someone else!?

CruDawg PM to Me---Nick
You're absolutely right, he should have given you that opportunity.
I can only speculate that someone in Canada must have talked him out of selling it you (shipping costs/difficulty, etc)!!
At that price, he was pretty much giving it away...and somebody up there knew that!!!
I'm bummed out for you! :-(

SO, now, could this "someone closer to home" be cadiman??????

Nick

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Well, guess I will wade in on this subject as well, though it might be matter less. Some of the items that " The Family " puts up for sale on this site, too Me, seem ridiculously High priced. Now I am not above someone making a profit and I understand that parts sometimes are hard too find for our Babies. All that said, I as well as others, have given things away too others in need and I most likely will in the future if the time comes. Trailer Hitches for 300-400 dollars seems like quite a lot, but then if you look at the AC Vents being offered for $75 each..hmmm..I have bought five so far in Pick a Part yards for 2 dollars and 35 cents each. I have also bought dash cup holders for 2.08 each ( eight of those ) although some are not complete. These parts are out there for everyone if they just look. I learned of the compatible parts from other Family members on this site. Profit or Helping Your Family Members? What should it be? Never judge another, lest You be judged is what My Dad always told Me. Might fit well in this venue? OK, off my soap box. Ride Safe and Keep smiling.

·
Premium Member
1,332 Posts
DO YOU MIND!!!!!! Please stop buying all the hitches and flipping them on EBay so that maybe people that need them can purchase them here from "family"?

You have 2 hitches listed now on EBay, I don't think you need more, WTH??????
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U DRAGON2U! I MISSED THIS THREAD OR I WOULD OF NEVER AGREED TO SELL MY HITCH TO "CADIMAN", WHICH HE HAS AGREED TO WALK FROM THE SALE! WE NOW KNOW HE USES PM'ing TO KEEP HIS "FOR PROFIT GAME" GOING. IT IS TOTALLY SELFISH AND DISRESPECTING THE OTHER MEMBERS TO SUCK UP ALL THE ITEMS/DEALS For SALE ON THE SSR FANATIC SITE AND TURN AROUND AND SELL THEM ON EBAY FOR A PROFIT! BOTTOM LINE, IT IS NOT FAIR TO THE OTHER MEMBERS LOOKING FOR/NEED A SEASONALLY PRICED PART, PERIOD! CHANGE SELFISH, BAD HABIT!
I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS SITE WAS CREATED FOR THAT PURPOSE!

·
Premium Member
1,332 Posts
HERE IS THE EMAIL HE SENT ME AFTER I COMPLAINED ABOUT WHAT HE WAS DOING:

Art, I just read your post about the hitch sale to me.
If it bothers you as you have posted please feel free to cancel the sale.

FYI . After my response to the posts in December I received a lot of support from some
very well known members,via phone calls and emails on the site, that have no issue with
be buying, selling or bartering on the site.

What all of them relayed to me is basically “At times some of us old farts get our
panties in a bunch and lash out....”

I respect your decision to do whatever you choose.

Ben Laxton
Cadiman
Just a guy

I LOVE THE ENDING: "JUST A GUY". HE SHOULD OF SAID: "JUST A SELFISH GUY!"

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,470 Posts
Item sold . thread closed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.