Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site. I’m from and currently live in Houston, Texas. I should start by saying I myself do not have an SSR but I grew up with an SSR in the family. My dad who is on this site Guru799 purchased his 2003 SSR brand new. He got vin number 799. I do have the little brother HHR SS.

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Well. :00000732: aboard the SSR web site !!! Since you know all about the SSR, I'm sure there is one in your future. Had an HHR myself with all the bells and whistles including the Chrome package and really liked it. Traded it for a 2016 Impala.

Better getcha' an SSR before they become out of sight price wise. Collectors are predicting by the year of 2053 (50 year anniversary of the 03) they will be bringing a $100,000.00 for a nice low mileage SSR, particularly IF IT IS a Redline Red or a Slingshot Yellow (posted just for you Auggie Doggie, rogerdoger & DOOPHUS) !!! :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

Again Fusser87, :00000732: to the SSR Nation. tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,237 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from The Colony.

You will enjoy the family of friends. Bring your HHR to a rally or meet.

I have a :yellow: and a gray HHR Panel "truck".

·
Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 Pac Blue 6spd
1,012 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Keep an eye out for breakfast and lunch events in the area!

Robert

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,392 Posts
Welcome From Forney Texas!!!

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,369 Posts
Fusser87, I talked to an SSR owner a couple of days ago here in Houston. - :surprise:

My wife and I chased after him, finally caught up to him at a convenience store. He had a Black 2003 with the top down. I went after him & we talked a bit about SSRs and how he had recently gotten his '03 from his Dad.

Would that be YOU??!?!!

Glad you decided to 'saddle up' here on the Forum!! Take your time in learning to navigate this site as it can be involved. Any question you have about your R can be answered by fellow owners right here. Our Houston group meets every 2nd Saturday of every month to share a little b.s. and have breakfast together. It is an informal get together with fellow owners and lots of fun. You are invited to join us at these Breakfasts. Check out the Texas sub-forum for details. This month's is May the 12th. I'll be there to introduce you around.

Hope you can make it. - :smile2:

===============
David :black:
images-8.jpeg

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,544 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,465 Posts
Welcome and start saving that extra money!
Time to trade the little pup for the Big Dog!

·
RedHotSSR
605 Posts
Well. :00000732: aboard the SSR web site !!! Since you know all about the SSR, I'm sure there is one in your future. Had an HHR myself with all the bells and whistles including the Chrome package and really liked it. Traded it for a 2016 Impala.

Better getcha' an SSR before they become out of sight price wise. Collectors are predicting by the year of 2053 (50 year anniversary of the 03) they will be bringing a $100,000.00 for a nice low mileage SSR, particularly IF IT IS a Redline Red or a Slingshot Yellow (posted just for you Auggie Doggie, rogerdoger & DOOPHUS) !!! :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

Again Fusser87, :00000732: to the SSR Nation. tennesseecozydog :ssr
Sold too soon, wow $100,000 for a 03 in 2053 should have held on to mine.

·
Slingshot Rules!
72,591 Posts
WELCOME, Fusser . . . from Southern Arizona.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
welcome

1 - 20 of 28 Posts