Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
BLU SSR
3,464 Posts
West Central Illinois Welcome

Welcome from a fellow BLUR Brother , I have a 05 Blur also. :00000732: You are very lucky to be located in the midst of a great bunch of Florida Fanatics , I am sure they will be along shortly . You have found the best forum ever and if you would consider becoming a supporting member , you will find the ads go away and it is SO MUCH EASIER to get around on here. Again :00000732: and enjoy your new ride!! :blur::ssr

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Hi folks, I just purchased a 2005 Aqua Blur SSR #18393. Big Fun!! I live in Melbourne, FL and am looking forward to being one of the many SSR Fanatics in Central Florida.:blur:
Congrats on the :blur: purchase @BZSSR and welcome to the family from Middle Georgia!!
Florida!? You should be so lucky!!!
You are surrounded by one of the largest and greatest group of SSR Fanatics EVER!!!

·
Daily Driver
8,941 Posts
Oh dear, now you done it, now you're hooked on the permagrin. :)
Nothing you can do now but enjoy it. :thumbs

·
SSR Driver
1,441 Posts
Hey, welcome to the site. I'm a rookie here myself, but getting lots of tips and tricks. Everyone here so eager to assist. Enjoy your new ride, a great colour choice BTW

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,478 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!! :00000732:

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Warm welcome from Bradenton, FL

SJA
A warm :00000732: to you to SJA !!! Looks like you just joined the crowd back in October. Again :00000732: aboard. If I have already welcomed you once, well here's another big "HOWDY" from middle Tennessee.

tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
:00000732: :00000732: :00000732: from the great state of Tennessee !!!

tennesseecozydog ... what's a CozyDog ??? It's Hot dog on a stick, covered with batter and deep fried. A corndog in every place else except Springfield, Illinois. 1946.

·
Premium Member
35,679 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR :blur: :thumbs nice colour

enjoy the permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,656 Posts
Hi folks, I just purchased a 2005 Aqua Blur SSR #18393. Big Fun!! I live in Melbourne, FL and am looking forward to being one of the many SSR Fanatics in Central Florida.:blur:
Welcome to Florida Chapter, 215 strong!

Your on East Coast, part of the East Coast Mafia, SSR Father aka Pete is the "God Father".

Dingbat aka Mike up the coast along with SoonerRed aka Doug.

Check Florida Forum for upcoming Events. See you there.

Dicktator

1. Doug aka SoonerRed aka Ambassador Jacksonville, Mike aka Dingbat aka Ambassador Palm Coast at St. Augustine Rally.
2. Dicktator
3. East Coast Mafia Shirts
4. Some of East Coast Mafia
5. Linda/Pete aka SSR Father aka Ambassador Fort Lauderdale

Attachments

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,377 Posts
Welcome From Forney Texas------BTW, Glad to see you did your profile !!!

Nick

·
BLU SSR
3,464 Posts
Welcome to Florida Chapter, 215 strong!

Your on East Coast, part of the East Coast Mafia, SSR Father aka Pete is the "God Father".

Dingbat aka Mike up the coast along with SoonerRed aka Doug.

Check Florida Forum for upcoming Events. See you there.

Dicktator

1. Doug aka SoonerRed aka Ambassador Jacksonville, Mike aka Dingbat aka Ambassador Palm Coast at St. Augustine Rally.
2. Dicktator
3. East Coast Mafia Shirts
4. Some of East Coast Mafia
5. Linda/Pete aka SSR Father aka Ambassador Fort Lauderdale
I told you they would show up , take their advice and make it to one of their events , you will be glad you took the time to meet some great people.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts