Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Same old story, I have wanted a Chevy SSR since they were introduced. Which was about the time I retired for the 2nd time and relocated for about the 20th time. I also wanted a 1959 or 1960 El Camino. I chose the SSR because it does not need restored. And my wife of 50 years likes the safety features. I have bought several classic cars (I am keeping 2 of them) over the last 12 years and with the money I spent on them I could have bought 4 or 5 Chevy SSRs.
I bought an 04 Yellow one with 78,000 miles in it. It is in excellent condition. My only regret is that I waited so long to buy one.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,389 Posts
SFCIdaho, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever! -----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then when you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,531 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Slingshot Rules!
72,570 Posts
WELCOME . . . from Southern Arizona.

Slingshot Yellow . . . the Fastest and Sexiest Color.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
SFCidaho, :00000732: to the SSR Nation !!! Like you I had a couple of classics (55 Chevy's) and 9 years ago "wifey" said "I want one of those little red trucks" One 55 went to South Georgia and the other one went to West Monroe, Louisiana. 2009 enter one nice 05 Redline Red with 12, 000 miles and now 66,000 fun filled miles later, I can say it has been an enjoyable 9 years. Wishing you the very best with your "new to you" 04 Slingshot Yellow SSR. so :00000732" to the Family !!!

tennesseecozydog (Nashville area) :ssr (now with 78,000 miles) :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

·
Premium Member
35,738 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR :yellow: :thumbs

enjoy the permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,464 Posts
Welcome to the Fanatic Family!
My rank upon my ETS was Sergeant First Class... Guessing SFC in your handle means you are a Army Vet. If so, thank you for your service! If not, well I'll get down and give you 20! Lol!

·
Daily Driver
8,941 Posts
Hopefully the permagrin will overshadow regrets for waiting so long. :seeya

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,452 Posts
Helloooooo from Cincinnati! You'll find you drive your new toy way more than your other rods....at least I have! Enjoy the permagrin!

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,060 Posts
A Big Hearty Welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts