Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recently joined, located in Stafford VA 50 miles south of Washington DC, off of notorious 95 south.
This is 2nd :ssr I have owned. Have already been bugging Simple Engineering for parts. so far have seen lots of good info on site. Need to be pointed in the right direction to get the bulbs replaced in steering wheel switches, have a set that i need done. Thanks

·
Daily Driver
8,941 Posts
Bulbs are "wheat" style 4.7 MM 100 Milliamps.
Instructions are here.
When you are done you can do mine. :D

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,061 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,389 Posts
Pops05ssr, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! you have found the BEST FORUM ever! BUT-----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome from Birmingham. Everyone here is so helpful. A lot of us are heading to Daytona next month for the Rally....hope you can make it

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,533 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!!:00000732:

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,452 Posts
Welcome from Cincinnati! Couldn't stay away.....we understand!

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,464 Posts
Welcome to the Fanatic Family and your 2nd SSR! You must have missed your "Permagrin" after parting with your first one! I know I sure did! Looks like you are already heading in the right direction with Simple Engineering and picking the brains of guys and gals that have seen it all with replacement parts!
:grin2::blue:

·
Slingshot Rules!
72,572 Posts
CONGRATS and WELCOME . . . from Southern Arizona.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Welcome (back!?) from Middle Georgia; Congrats on purchase #2.
Hope to see you at one of the rallies this year.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts