Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a 2005 SSR a couple months ago at an estate sale. 11,800 miles, peacock blue with every option that was available at the time on it including the protective car cover and the SSR coffee table book. Absolutely perfect condition other than 2 very very small rock chips. Never driven in the rain. Very smooth driving and everything works great. Put a new set of tires on out of general principles. I’m a happy camper. Won our class at the first car show.

·
Registered
57 Posts
SuperDave - was that truck bought from the Texarkana area? Sounds familiar.

Purchased a 2005 SSR a couple months ago at an estate sale. 11,800 miles, peacock blue with every option that was available at the time on it including the protective car cover and the SSR coffee table book. Absolutely perfect condition other than 2 very very small rock chips. Never driven in the rain. Very smooth driving and everything works great. Put a new set of tires on out of general principles. I’m a happy camper. Won our class at the first car show.

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,244 Posts
Welcome from The Colony, Texas.

Where are you located? Everyone will want to know all about you.

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
Good guess Autoprof ... sounds like Aqua Blur to me.

Anyway SuperDave :00000732: to our growing family of SSRfanatics. Your official color of your SSR should be in the coffee table book. tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We are on the Olympic Peninsula of Washington State. It was purchased new here by one of the local Chev dealers. The folks we bought it from purchased it from them. It was the wife’s vehicle. Only driven 1600 miles in 9 years.

·
Premium Member
36,792 Posts
We are on the Olympic Peninsula of Washington State. It was purchased new here by one of the local Chev dealers. The folks we bought it from purchased it from them. It was the wife’s vehicle. Only driven 1600 miles in 9 years.
You forgot the colour, year and options....don't hold us in suspense!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
You forgot the colour, year and options....don't hold us in suspense!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed
Yes, we are inquisitive, actually just plain nosey !!! The more we know about you the better we like you !!! An SSR International Rally is being planned in 2019 (October) in Branson, Missouri, so you got 15 months to plan for it. Get on the Bandwagon. International Rally's are planned every odd year. tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,187 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
I couldn't take it, I looked up peacock blue, yes, it is Aqua Blur, inquiring minds want to know :wink2: Welcome to the Fam.

Reactions: DOOPHUS

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,496 Posts
SuperDave, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever! -----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then when you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
45,580 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!! :00000732:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts