Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to be here, just bought my first SSR today, stopped in to say HI. 2004 model. going to search the site, have a problem with my convertible top.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,496 Posts
Joe Hinton, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever! -----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then when you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

--Also if you haven't yet, go to "FOURMS", "SSRFanatics News & Polls", "New Member section" and introduce Yourself!

Also go the the "How to Library" and read about plus all the other repair instructions! If that doesn't help, tell us what is/isn't doing.

Nick & Kathy

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,462 Posts
Welcome from one of the SoCal Nuts. If you are having a problem I am sure the solution is to be found here. If you let us know where you are then those around you will be able to offer assistance.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,187 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Murfreesboro, Tennessee!!! :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

Seriously Joe, CONGRATULATIONS and :00000732: :00000732: :00000732: to our SSR Family (I was just mockin' Auggie Doggie on my intro). tennesseecozydog :ssr (please forgive Auggie)

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,539 Posts
Helloooooo from Cincinnati and a fellow 04. So what color you got? Inquiring minds want to know! (Let it be red, let it be red)...oh was that out loud?

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,462 Posts
Helloooooo from Cincinnati and a fellow 04. So what color you got? Inquiring minds want to know! (Let it be red, let it be red)...oh was that out loud?
no, but it was in print!>:)

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
BLU SSR
3,530 Posts
:00000732: from WEST CENTRAL ILLINOIS AND CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW TOY! Let us know where you are and a description of what's wrong and I'm sure someone can help. :blur: :ssr

·
RedHotSSR
605 Posts
Trouble with top

Welcome from Louisiana. Exactly what is the problem. There are many possible problems BUT the forum will help you / your service mechanic ID and fix the problem. :smile2: Had problems with mine for years :crying: before finding that my 04 had defective 03 hinges on the roof storage compartment cover. Members of the Forum helped me locate the parts and make the repairs.:grin2:

"Long may you run"

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
45,575 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!! :00000732:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts