Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
new format

I was shocked at first...didn't see this coming. Couldn't remember my login or password (was automatic)... but now that I'm here, not bad.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
broken link

I tried the Gallery link and it gave me this error.....

Warning: main(forums/2.2.0.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/ssrfanatic.com/html/photopost/pp-inc.php on line 2071

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'forums/2.2.0.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sites/ssrfanatic.com/html/photopost/pp-inc.php on line 2071

·
Premium Member
9,507 Posts
Hey, Troy

Some of us old farts have trouble learning new things - I'd lost track of my password as well - hadn't needed it since I first logged on. It whould be fine once we figure out the new post thing - the yellow tabs before were pretty easy to follow. It seems a little more complicated to step back from a post in one section to get to the next section.

·
Premium Member
9,507 Posts
Never mind the last part - maybe it was because I was in it for the first time - it kept coming back with some info that I had to click on to keep moving, but it didn't do it this time. We'll adjust, and probably discover your new features gradually. I'm technologically challenged anyway!!! :lol

·
Registered
601 Posts
Looks Good

M :flag e personally, I liked it the old way. But this looks great after getting used to it. Is there still a way that you can read all the new post with one touch of ta button. Also is there a way you can add a spell checker? :reddevil

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
New Layout

I think a little change now and then is good. Just got on and haven't had time to look around to much, but so far I like it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.