Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
new format

I was shocked at first...didn't see this coming. Couldn't remember my login or password (was automatic)... but now that I'm here, not bad.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
broken link

I tried the Gallery link and it gave me this error.....

Warning: main(forums/2.2.0.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/ssrfanatic.com/html/photopost/pp-inc.php on line 2071

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'forums/2.2.0.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sites/ssrfanatic.com/html/photopost/pp-inc.php on line 2071

·
Premium Member
9,217 Posts
Hey, Troy

Some of us old farts have trouble learning new things - I'd lost track of my password as well - hadn't needed it since I first logged on. It whould be fine once we figure out the new post thing - the yellow tabs before were pretty easy to follow. It seems a little more complicated to step back from a post in one section to get to the next section.

·
Premium Member
9,217 Posts
Never mind the last part - maybe it was because I was in it for the first time - it kept coming back with some info that I had to click on to keep moving, but it didn't do it this time. We'll adjust, and probably discover your new features gradually. I'm technologically challenged anyway!!! :lol

·
Registered
601 Posts
Looks Good

M :flag e personally, I liked it the old way. But this looks great after getting used to it. Is there still a way that you can read all the new post with one touch of ta button. Also is there a way you can add a spell checker? :reddevil

M

·
0 Posts
It is just like any other change...takes just a little while to get used to it. I kind of like it so far.
Thanks Troy

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
New Look

I like it! just have to get used to things being moved around.
Does this new upgrade mean we can add our pictures to our member info, make it more personalized? Thanks for all your work. :)

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
new layout

I was just getting comfortable with the old layout. I, too, am technically challenged, but it will be worth it to jump right in and use it. Thanks
Troy. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
New Layout

I think a little change now and then is good. Just got on and haven't had time to look around to much, but so far I like it.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Custom Avitars?

:thumbs Troy: Good job on the forum. More options for the user too. I was curious if we will ever be able to use custom avitars that we create ourselves? Here is an example (hopefully the attachment thing works).

1 - 20 of 40 Posts