Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was approached by the guys at David Carey who made the last GM licensed "button down" SSR shirt about 6 or 7 years ago. It was black and had SSRs all over it. It was a pretty popular shirt and they offered to make another batch, but with a few changes in the material. I agreed....... so here we go.....

David Carey is famous for quality Camp Shirts. This one has Chevrolet SSRs printed all over on a cream background. Matching left chest pocket and coconut buttons. It's made of easy care 55% cotton/45% rayon. Machine washable.

These shirts run true to "normal" U.S. sizing. Size chart below.

This shirt is made by David Carey, licensed by General Motors and sold only through Simple Engineering.

Available in sizes M, L, XL, 2XL and 3XL only. I am not charging extra for the 2x and 3x sizes....

When you place your order, you must choose to pick up your shirt at the Branson Rally, or have us mail it to you when we return on October 21st.

If you order your shirt for pick up at the International Rally, you will still be charged shipping..... BUT.... I will refund your shipping in cash when you pick up the shirt.

Please note that you are making an early order for a shirt!! We have a batch of these shirts arriving October 4th and want to be sure we have enough of each size to fill the initial need in Branson and for the first batch sold.

I must have all the Branson orders submitted by September 19th in order to have your shirt at the Branson Rally!!!!!

If you want to view the complete David Carey lineup of products, here is a link to their web store: https://davidcareyinc.com/chevrolet

REMINDER: THE VERY FIRST AVAILABILITY WILL BE AT THE BRANSON RALLY!!!! We are NOT sending any out before then.....

This item will show "Back Ordered" until October 21st, but you can order now.

Thanks for participating in the initial order of these shirts.

Here's a link to the web store item, so you can order...... https://shop.simple-engineering.com/product.sc?productId=59&categoryId=19

Regards,

Mike

2019SSR_shirt.jpg sizing-chart-shirt.jpg

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm really excited to offer these. I think they will be as popular as the previous version with the black background that was offered 6 or 7 years ago.

I'm looking forward to passing them out at the Branson Rally........

Regards,

Mike

1 - 20 of 23 Posts