Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it's time to do a new logo for the site. I'm looking for feedback on an SSR image to use.

We have quite a few in the gallery to choose from or I could use one that someone else supplies.

Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I think that most will be disappointed with the choice of color, since their SSR's color will inevitably be their preference. Even though I have a black, I think the Sig. series would be ideal since they were so specialized and in limited no.'s. I wish I had some time to work something out for you! I am swamped but spring break is comin in April and if you can hold off till then, I can work out something for ya. I've done quite a few logos in the past.

This is an example above.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply, Ed. I'm sure I can't make everyone happy! :lol

I do have a guy that can do the logo for me. I just need to figure out the SSR image to use.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Leave it alone, I own a red SSR and think the Logo looks great already! Or you change the color every once in a whille with the shot and angle staying the same.
I have better photo's but need to resize them first, this is just a photoshop adjusted shot:cool

Attachments

·
Registered
468 Posts
I like the existing logo as well. it's clean and to the point, and it works well with the button bar layout. "if it ain't broke..." and all that.

Of course, I'm still waiting and wishing for an owner's registry...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts