Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Penelope has a new look for 2006. Just recently added the MPD rocker panels and some billet wheels from CCWheels. She needed some sprucing up since Mike came through with his new paint job. Eric at MPD scheduled the build and ship dates and were right on time. John at CCW had the wheels but needed to be polished and took a little bit longer. In the end the whole thing came together in the same time.
(By the way Mike, several people in the subdivision stopped and asked if I had bought a new one as they saw yours parked here for those couple days. Lots of compliments on what they saw.)

Anyway have some pix so tell me what you think about the changes.

P/P

Peace:flag

Attachments

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
Holly Cow!!!!!!!!!

BIG JIM said:
Penelope never looked better! You have done a teriffic job!:cool
WOW Ed! :eek Your SSR looks awesome especially with those new wheels and lower rocker pannels! :cheers

·
Growing Older but Not Up
1,350 Posts
Wow!

I love it when a man can't sit still. You had a beautiful custom look already, but this is something else. I really like those rocker panels:cool

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
It looks great BUT I fear the side rockers are going to get damaged from entrance and exit. Maybe you could have them covered with that clear bra stuff?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Proposal #2

Dearest Penelope,

Your curvacious form and shining personality have stolen my heart! Please reconsider my proposal.

Forever Yours, Mello :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Just another .02 - The boards and the wheels together make this machine! What a great combo, and with that color, it's a real head turner.:thumbs

1 - 20 of 42 Posts