Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am a new member Bill Jhun and Cruz from Washington gave me heads up to get signed up. Thanks much Cruz. Glad to find a place where great minds think alike!

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
45,461 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!!!! :00000732:

Reactions: Ross1957

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,168 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!! You have come to the right place!!!:yellow:

·
Slingshot Rules!
73,585 Posts
CONGRATS and WELCOME . . . from Southern Arizona.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,520 Posts
Welcome from way over in Cincinnati Ohio! The permagrin is real!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Chew got a problem with your "R" or need some good info or advice then this is the place where there are a lot of folk that are willing to help you...

Welcome.....

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,487 Posts
Welcome from Forney Texas!!! Congratulations on your SPECIAL SSR!!!

Nick

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Welcome from OKIE Land:grin2::cheers:yesnod:party:party:party

·
LKMURKY
450 Posts
Hello all, I am a new member Bill Jhun and Cruz from Washington gave me heads up to get signed up. Thanks much Cruz. Glad to find a place where great minds think alike!
Bill:
Nice Ride you happened upon.
I think you will find as many different opinions here as we have members.The only thing they all agree on is the SSR is a special ride that takes you to special places to meet new instant friends.
If you have an R you are already a member of the family. Fairly big learning curve in the beginning, You need to get to know your R better than anyone else who might need to put their hands on it.
Welcome to the R Family!
We are here for you, and we are everywhere!
Cary in South Carolina
LKMURKY
04 :yellow:

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
Welcome Bill, show us some pictures of your ride!

·
Premium Member
7,295 Posts
By all means :00000732: :00000732: :00000732: from suburban Music City USA ... Murfreesboro, Tennessee the home of tennesseecozydog, SWT RYD & Go daddy ... all SSRfanatics. We have several others, but they are loners. Bob Alexander :ssr

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Welcome, Bill! Glad you made it! Like I was telling you on the phone... The people are great here... More than happy to help... Just remember to set a timer (unless you're retired.... ) Time Will get away from you on this forum.......
Cruz
CruzersAuto

1 - 20 of 36 Posts