Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I'm Oldfireguy and as of the middle of August I'm driving a nice silver 2005 SSR. I belong to the local car club and am enjoying showing off my low-mileage (almost 14K miles) truck at Cars & Coffee.

I look forward to learning a lot about SSRs and where to find replacement parts, etc. as I find that I need them.

Attachments

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
47,113 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!!! :00000732:

Reactions: oldfireguy

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,607 Posts
oldfireguy, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever!---Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,549 Posts
Welcome from one of the SoCal Nuts. Your SSR really is a Low Mileage truck but do not let that stop you from driving it. Remember, you are driving a CLASSIC with very low production numbers. When was the last time someone asked "What's the mileage on that one" as a Classic was going across the auction block? As long as you care for it it will care for you.
Please heed what nj6969 suggested in Post #2 or 3 and let us know more about you and where you are by modifying Your Profile so we are all talking about the same thing when you ask a question.

·
Daily Driver
8,958 Posts
Welcome to the family tree, always nice to have another leaf. :cheers
But be careful, some members have been known to consume alcohol and use risque language.
Some of the men too.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,371 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
Slingshot Rules!
75,255 Posts
WELCOME, FireGuy . . . from Southern Arizona.

Sounds like you just "adopted" a KEEPER.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Silver...The sexiest of all the colors...Excellent Choice!!

Congrats on your :silver: purchase and Welcome to the family from Middle Georgia!!

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,814 Posts
Another Buckeye Welcome to the Fanatic Family!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts