Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Hi there,
my name is Prazz.
I just bought 2005 SSR with 6 speed manual transmission.
I would like to contact some shop / people which have some SSR accessories in Southern California, and would somebody tell me where repair station to go for my SSR besides of Chevy authorized dealer ?
Thank you very much for your kind attention.
Welcome from Friendswood, Texas.

·
Super Moderator
13,981 Posts
Also, welcome from the west coast but way north of you - same PST but in BC Canada
I can't help you with places to assist but can only advise you contact people on this forum if you need any assistance -our members are the best people in the world to help you out with your SSR.issues. If you can't do it yourself, they can advise your Chevy Dealer (who really know nothing about her). For instance, don't let them break your hood emblem when opening the hood.
I look after a ton of things SSR, - one of which is tracking the MY2005 6sp SSR's.
I likely have yours on record but would you mind sending me the last 5 of your VIN and colour?

Dale "Cash"
[email protected]

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,471 Posts
Hi there,
my name is Prazz.
I would like to contact some shop / people which have some SSR accessories in Southern California, and would somebody tell me where repair station to go for my SSR besides of Chevy authorized dealer ?
SoCal is a big place.
Maybe a community or city would help you find what you are looking for. You have received lots of greetings and a few ideas but have yet to respond . Making friends is a two way street . Let us know if any of the suggestions were on target.
Oh yea, Welcome to the best family you could ever find if you have a problem anywhere in the country!

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Welcome aboard from the 'Sooner' state of Oklahoma. We hope you will enjoy your new 'ride'.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
SoCal is a big place.
Maybe a community or city would help you find what you are looking for. You have received lots of greetings and a few ideas but have yet to respond . Making friends is a two way street . Let us know if any of the suggestions were on target.
Oh yea, Welcome to the best family you could ever find if you have a problem anywhere in the country!
Thank you for all the warm welcome , I still learning how to used the site properly...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I'm in Ventura. If this in not too far for you, this is who services my SSR. Donny, is factory trained on the SSR. Feel free to PM me for more information.
Thank you very much for the information...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Hi there,
my name is Prazz.
A big hearty welcome from Sturgis South Dakota.
Thank you...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
@Prazz, Click here for the How to Library--OneDrive, ALSO-----
Welcome from Forney Texas. Consider clicking on the Colored Letter/Picture, top far right corner, go down to "Account Settings", click, and fill in your information. Especially your LOCATION and the year of your SSR, like the rest of us. Then go the the left side and click on "Signature". Also put the year of your SSR in your "Signature", and anything else you want to show in your posts, and we can help you better if you have a problem. When you finish click the "SAVE" box.

Also click on this link and go to Post #1 Help Us Help You---UPDATE

Nick & Kathy
Thank you...

21 - 37 of 37 Posts