Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

Just thought I would check in. The name is Gerry and I'm from Otter Lake, Quebec. I just got my 2003 Red SSR a couple of weeks ago. It's a beauty - mileage is a bit higher than I wanted at 108,000 kilometers, but there aren't a lot of these cars to choose from! Great shape otherwise, and everything is working - I love driving the car but probably won't be driving a lot. The SSR came as a trade on another car I had for sale (BMW Z3) and so I wasn't shopping for an SSR when it came along. Even my wife likes the SSR! The forums are great, and I have gained a lot of knowledge already - looking forward to sticking around for a while and enjoying my SSR.

I'm 59 years old and have driving for a long time - while I have always admired the SSR, I have never seen another on the road - this is indeed a rare beast.

It's kinda fun drawing a crowd every time you stop for gas!

Cheers! :grin2:

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Welcome from the Left Coast of Canada, Gerry. Great bunch of folks on the forum. Soak in all the expertise and enjoy your new ride ... top down of course!!!

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,490 Posts
Gerry, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! -----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
Premium Member
7,295 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS Roboy !!! Sure "it's a beauty" cause it's Redline Red and 27.77% came off the line Redline Red and Red turns heads !!!

We got a Quebeck, here in Tennessee, that most people call "Kuhbek" it's up in White County, just east of Murfreesboro.

Gerry & Wife, :00000732: to the SSR Nation and our SSR Family !!! A great place to learn all about the SSR !!! Again :00000732: aboard !!!

tennesseecozydog :ssr with nearly 80,000 miles !!! :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

·
Daily Driver
8,948 Posts
Welcome to the family folks.:seeya Sounds like your kind of stumbled into the most amazingly fun vehicle on the road. Enjoy the permagrin.

·
Super Moderator
13,975 Posts
Gerry, can you let me know which one you have for my registry?
PM or email (Got it - thanks)

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
45,523 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Slingshot Rules!
73,632 Posts
WELCOME, Gerry . . . from Southern Arizona.

Congrats and Good Luck with your Crowd Control.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,526 Posts
Welcome from Cincinnati! Beautiful color to fall in your lap. You'll wonder why you didn't hunt one down before now. Enjoy the ride!

·
Premium Member
36,737 Posts
Welcome from Ontario! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR :ssr :thumbs

enjoy the permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
189 the LAST blur
227 Posts
Welcome from Niagara Ontario.

Congratulations.
I took mine on a trade too. THEN I joined the forum. Should have joined first. Wonderful site and family.
There are more around than you think especially after you own one. Try to attend a rally and meet some owners near you. See thread about cruise night Aug 20 in Toronto if it's doable for you. I think about 16 singed up so far.
Cheers,
Tom

1 - 20 of 25 Posts