Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All - I’m a relatively new member (about seven months) but just got around to my first posting. I live north of Grand Rapids, Mi and purchased a 2004 in slingshot yellow last fall and have been reading a lot on the forum. Tons of great info and entertainment! Looking forward to meeting other owners at get together.

MiMark
:yellow:

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Welcome Mark to the Fanatic Family! Many of us are down here in Maggie Valley for a Rally! A place you need to consider in the future. There will be some Fanatics this summer at the Woodward Dream Cruise. Perhaps you can make it there!
Enjoy your PermaGrin!

·
Premium Member
25,534 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR :yellow::thumbs

enjoy the permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Slingshot Rules!
61,404 Posts
WELCOME, Mark . . . from Southern Arizona.

CONGRATS on picking the Fastest and Sexiest :yellow:!

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
36,982 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Daily Driver
8,776 Posts
Hey MiMark, welcome to the family. :00000732:
If you've been reading for awhile you must have come across the mention of filling in your profile. But you probably said to yourself, Self, I'm not posting, just reading so no need to bother with that.

OK, fine, but now you're posting aren't you. Yes you are, and going to be posting more too. So now is the time to scroll on up to click on UserCP then over left to your profile and edit the details. It might seem a little perverted at first like the first time you... well nevermind that. But that kinky feeling will pass once you see it in action, and can say, 'I'm family'.

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
Hello and welcome aboard the SSR train.

You have come to the right place for all things SSR.

Great Trucks, People and Info.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Michigan

Welcome to SSR Fanatic. WE are in SW Lower Michigan. Little town about 30 mi west of Kalamazoo. Nice to see another Michigander..:black:

·
Premium Member
2,383 Posts
Hey MiMark, welcome to the family. :00000732:
If you've been reading for awhile you must have come across the mention of filling in your profile. But you probably said to yourself, Self, I'm not posting, just reading so no need to bother with that.

OK, fine, but now you're posting aren't you. Yes you are, and going to be posting more too. So now is the time to scroll on up to click on UserCP then over left to your profile and edit the details. It might seem a little perverted at first like the first time you... well nevermind that. But that kinky feeling will pass once you see it in action, and can say, 'I'm family'.
LOL, never fail to get a chuckle from Cousin Bruce!!

·
Premium Member
2,383 Posts
Hello fellow Michigander. You're in a great location if you ever need performance tuning on your R. You're probably quite close to Baker Engineering in Nunica, with TJ doing all their tuning - he's one of the best in the country!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great to hear. Thanks, Topspin. We actually just moved to the west side of the state from near you. - Brighton - when the wife and I retired about a year or so ago.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
:smile2:
Welcome aboard from the ‘Sooner’ state of Oklahoma. Hope you are enjoying your ‘ride’. We hope you will try to make it to the upcoming International rally in Branson, MO. this October. It should be a fun time and a great chance to meet lots of friendly Fanatics.
:00000732:

·
MY05SSR
460 Posts
Welcome from Northeast Georgia. Hopefully see you at a rally. We have a bunch of R's meeting at Woodward Dream Cruise this year. Check out my thread on Great Lakes Forum, your more then welcome to join us. We're coming from all over

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
23 Participants
longshot1952
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing