Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,804 Posts
Hey Ian. :seeya You're in the perfect spot, Florida is lousy with Fanatics.
Yes, they're thicker than fleas on a dogs back (which is to your advantage, they'll "pump your gas, clean you glass and fix your flat" Alan Jackson "Little Man" :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:) ... and they're not "snowbirds" either, they're "damn yankee's" (ones that never go back home) like Jan & me here in Tennessee. Came here 52 years ago, next thing you know Jan was "nesting" so we said "might as well stay" and we did !!! tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Premium Member
342 Posts
Welcome Ian, Florida is a hot spot for SSR'S. You will meet a great bunch of Fanatics. :yellow:

See you around, Eddie aka Sillypuddy and Old Yella from Beautiful Ruskin Fl. :sunce::seeya

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Welcome Ian, Florida is a hot spot for SSR'S. You will meet a great bunch of Fanatics. :yellow:

See you around, Eddie aka Sillypuddy and Old Yella from Beautiful Ruskin Fl. :sunce::seeya
Thanks for the warm welcome. Hope to see you around.

Ian

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Ian SSR Please accept NW Chicago's "welcome aboard" along with all of the others. You should have nothing to fear while seeking out a vehicle
as you won't find more concerned, helpful and knowledgeable people in any other site than you have with SSRFANTICS. I'll have to take a note
of how you are doing and look you up while on vacation Feb/Mar in Sarasota. Meanwhile, I'll tell you what I tell everyone else when coming
through Chicago - DUCK! LAZY ONE
:smile2:Thank you!

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Hey Ian,
I also live in Bradenton. I have had 3 SSR’s over the years and still think that they are one of Chevrolet’s finest creations. If I can be of any assistance you can email me at [email protected].

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
06 SSR Aqua Blur

Ian, I have a 06 Aqua Blur SSR that I will sale for $30,000. It is a automatic transmission with 28,508 miles on it. It has new tires with less than 1,000 miles on them. They were special ordered to OEM tires. the SSR has always been stored out of the weather. I have over $6,000 in accessories that I will let go with it for the asking price. You can call or text me @ (850)748-1335. My name is Les Lassiter, my fanatic user name is Triple L. Thanks. Les :blue:

·
MY05SSR
491 Posts
Ian
I agree with getting R from another fanatic. I bought mine from a Chevy dealer last year and still finding cheap fixes

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hi Ian, welcome to the Fanatics clan, from Vancouver Island, Canada. We may be few and far between up here, but we're just as enthusiastic, and just as friendly as anything. Good hunting.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts