Chevy SSR Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2004 SSR Automatic Slingshot yellow
6 Posts
Hello! I’m a new member but a fan of SSRs since I was 8 years old. I’m in the market to buy a car and am seriously considering finally getting an SSR! I’m in the DMV area, so it’s rare to see one here. I’m also looking for an SSR toy that I had as a kid. It was kind of like a remote control car, but it just had 2 buttons on it. It was a blue SSR toy they released to promote the car I guess. Hopefully I will find it one day on eBay! Anyway, I’m a long time reader of this site, but joined hoping it will push me to find my dream SSR. Cheers.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Hello! I’m a new member but a fan of SSRs since I was 8 years old. I’m in the market to buy a car and am seriously considering finally getting an SSR! I’m in the DMV area, so it’s rare to see one here. I’m also looking for an SSR toy that I had as a kid. It was kind of like a remote control car, but it just had 2 buttons on it. It was a blue SSR toy they released to promote the car I guess. Hopefully I will find it one day on eBay! Anyway, I’m a long time reader of this site, but joined hoping it will push me to find my dream SSR. Cheers.
Hi Emily and welcome from Maryland! Good luck with your search, this is a great site to be searching on.
There are probably more SSRs in the DMV (DC, MD, and Virginia) area than we realize, as not all are registered Fanatics. There are even more SSRs around if you include Delmarva (Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia), then throw in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York for even more Fanatics. We are in NE Maryland, near the Delaware and Pennsylvania borders, closer than to DC actually.

I only know of two SSRs in Maryland whose owners are not Fanatics, one is not for sale, and the other is an 06 that the owner wants nearly $52k for...nice truck a bit steep.

·
Registered
2004 Chevy SSR
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hi Emily and welcome from Maryland! Good luck with your search, this is a great site to be searching on.
There are probably more SSRs in the DMV (DC, MD, and Virginia) area than we realize, as not all are registered Fanatics. There are even more SSRs around if you include Delmarva (Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia), then throw in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York for even more Fanatics. We are in NE Maryland, near the Delaware and Pennsylvania borders, closer than to DC actually.

I only know of two SSRs in Maryland whose owners are not Fanatics, one is not for sale, and the other is an 06 that the owner wants nearly $52k for...nice truck a bit steep.
Thank you! Yes, I look up and down the east coast. I find a lot of good ones in PA and DE. I rarely see them “in the wild.” I only know of one SSR in DC. I’m looking for the “right fit” and hope one day I can be like the fanatics on this site, maybe upgrade to an 06 down the line or have 2 SSRs. I might be getting ahead of myself!

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
30,363 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts

21 - 35 of 35 Posts