Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2004 - Ricochet Silver
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
No offense to the UV, but ricochet is where it’s at!!!! Just kidding. Any idea what actually started it all? I once had some long tubes installed on a smokin asphalt that almost literally became that. The installer forgot to adjust the power steering hose away from the header, with flaming results!
No they didn’t know I did have long tubes and cat back installed they said there was a thin line on the pavement that would have been where the break line flexible hose would have been, and suspected that, they have been great. No charge and have credited me for all previous work done to the truck.

·
Registered
2004 - Ricochet Silver
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
No they didn’t know I did have long tubes and cat back installed they said there was a thin line on the pavement that would have been where the break line flexible hose would have been, and suspected that, they have been great. No charge and have credited me for all previous work done to the truck. My truck by far was the least expensive vehicle in the building with no less than a dozen C6,C7 and even a C8 a couple of Dodge SRT’s and a Ford King Cobra. They were really good guys to work concerned about what had happened and what they needed to do to make sure I was happy in the end.

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
3,444 Posts
I love flames! Just painted ones of course! Welcome from Cincinnati!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts