Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After moving to Vancouver Island in 2016 I started looking for a convertible. The best option, I think for the money, was an SSR. The SSR, with the options I wanted, is sold in small numbers in Canada so I looked south. I bought a 2005 SSR in slingshot yellow from North Freeway Hyundai in Spring, Tx in May 2017. My experience with Dan and his team was great. I flew there, drove about 3,000 miles back home and visited some American friends during the adventure.
My last fun car was a frame off restoration, see garage. So adding a few key pieces to the SSR was not a big deal and extend a thanks to Mike in AZ (Simple Engineering).
I have signed up to attend the Penticton Peach Beach car show this June and look forward to seeing the 44 SSR's currently signed up.
My SSR came with hard storage bins which I will sell or trade for a hitch.
Glad to be part of the SSR forum family.

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Welcome to the family from Orting, Washington. See you at our great gathering at Penticton in June. Be prepared to have good time with the SSR gang.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
47,301 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!!! :00000732:

Sweet GTO !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,862 Posts
A huge Fanatic Family Welcome! I'm sure you found out about our "Permagrin" on your 3000 Mike trip home! ?

·
Slingshot Rules!
75,449 Posts
WELCOME, Old Goat . . . from Southern Arizona.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
From one newbie to another welcome to the Fanatics your in for a great ride with your new family.
Plan on making the International Rally in Branson Mo. in October 2019 there's 79 people signed up already coming from all over the States and Canada, if you only come to one rally this is the one to come to.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Welcome to the family from Comox BC. Comox is located about 3 hours north of Old goat on Vancouver Island, for those folks located south of the border.

Great folks on this forum with a wealth of experience to keep our SSR's tight and right ...

See you in Penticton in a few weeks.

·
Premium Member
38,579 Posts
Welcome from Ontario, Canada! :cheers

Be ready for a life changing event!

enjoy the permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Premium Member
9,382 Posts
Welcome to SSR Fanatics. The information you find here will go a long ways in making your SSR ownership a blast.

I do all the registration for the Peach City Beach Cruise so should have your contact information within a few days. Glad you are joining us. You will enjoy the weekend. Lots to do.

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
Welcome from the other Vancouver, south of the border, in Washington state. I look forward to meeting you in Penticton. :seeya
Ray and crew put on a great show!
:party :party :party :party :party

David :blur:

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,278 Posts
Welcome to the family from The Colony, Texas.

Enjoy your new obsession! (even if you do not know it yet)

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
Welcome form Surrey BC

see you in Pentiction

1 - 20 of 26 Posts