Chevy SSR Forum banner

New Member/Owner Stew

3K views 28 replies 27 participants last post by  yellow bear 
#1 ·
Hi folks, Love the information and fellowship here on SSRFanatic.com. I have received the benefit from much of your experience over the last few days while repairing some issues with my 2003 SSR and I am very appreciative.

I look forward to making meeting more of you over time and sharing the love of these little powerful pickups.

Stay warm this winter! (Im in Arizona so, ya' know, all that sun here lets us play)

Cheers!!

Stew

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Stew,

Welcome from the blue Pacific and San Diego! You have already recognized the value of this site and its very sharing members. I have been on the site less than a month and purchased my first SSR only three weeks ago and have reaped more benefits than I could ever have imagined. Enjoy!

Cheers, Gib

Reactions: CruDawg and S2NAZ
#6 ·
Congrats and welcome from Northern California. I have had mine for about 4 months now and still can't stop smiling when I drive it. That's why they call it PERMAGRIN! You are in a great spot for driving year-round as well as being near Mike in AZ who is a wealth of knowledge on all things SSR.

Reactions: S2NAZ
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.