Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just became SSRFanatic Lifetime Members. My name is Jeff Jones and my wife is Patti. We live in the DFW, TX area. My wife bought me this 2005 Aqua Blur in April 2017 for our 42 anniversary. We attended the SSR Rally in Denison Texas last Oct and had a blast. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. We decided then it would be a great club to join. We enjoy cruising and going to car shows. :blur:

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,516 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota.

Reactions: Railroad Guy

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
A big welcome from the green fairways of the Orting, High Cedars Golf course, In the SUN drenched Washington State, Where the sun never goes away. It just stays hidden for a few months each year. Happy motoring to you guys and your new toy?????????????????????

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Welcome from one of the So. Cal. NUTZ. It is the best club you could ever join about the SSR and yes the Rally in Denison was terrific and Dinerman and his crew of Fanatic's did a fantastic job.

·
Slingshot Rules!
76,500 Posts
WELCOME, Jeff & Patti . . . from Southern Arizona.

Ya gotta love the Aqua Blurs . . . right after the Slingshot Yellows.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Welcome From OKIE land. You have a GREAT Wife, She bought the right color:smile2:

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
48,472 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
BLU SSR
3,551 Posts
Blur Brother Welcome!

WELCOME FROM WEST CENTRAL ILLINOIS Can't remember if you made it to the Blur Family Picture in Texas , I'll take a look later , if not we'll try again in Daytona and Maggie. You already know you got the BEST color that is obviously also the fastest , as proven by the fact that even Chevy couldn't get a good look as it went by and had to just call it a BLUR!! :surprise: :blur:

·
RED SLED
440 Posts
Welcome Jeff and Patti !!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts