Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Chevy S S R auto Slingshot yellow
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you for allowing me to be a member of this great group ! I have been researching many demons in my 05 S S R and your info has greatly helped me with the problem. I see a few around new jersey and they are very friendly people to talk to and share info ! I enjoy cruising ,especially with the top down ! Weather permitting . I drive every day so I can have a permanent grin !

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,738 Posts
Welcome from Forney Texas. Enjoy your stay :)

Nick & Kathy

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,980 Posts
Welcome to the Fanatic Family! So glad you joined us and take the chance to see and meet even more of us at the International SSR Rally in Cincinnati in September! 😁

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,774 Posts
Another Ohio hellooooo! Welcome from Cincinnati!

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Thank you for allowing me to be a member of this great group ! I have been researching many demons in my 05 S S R and your info has greatly helped me with the problem. I see a few around new jersey and they are very friendly people to talk to and share info ! I enjoy cruising ,especially with the top down ! Weather permitting . I drive every day so I can have a permanent grin !
Welcome to the Family, from Friendswood, Texas

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
48,382 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,616 Posts
With the weather you have been having, at least according to the National weather reports, you be veeerrrrry careful or you will not have that Yellow to enjoy for very long. SSRs do not get along with slippery roads very well.

·
Registered
2005 Ricochet Silver over Smokin Asphalt
75 Posts
One of my favorite songs from Jr. High. Welcome and smooth sailing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts