Chevy SSR Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
3,672 Posts
Hellooooo from Cincinnati from another ( mostly) redline! I had to add some yellow to slow it down a little!

(Awaiting return fire from the taxi brigade.....)

·
Registered
2005 Chevrolet SSR Aqua Blurr
2 Posts
Hey folks new member and new owner from Arkansas. I joined last week and love this site and the comradery I see here between fanatics. I have already learned so much, and have found some great SSR info. I am looking forward to learning more, and becoming a part of this community. Mine is a 2004 SSR (Redline Red)

Thanks everyone,
@SargeHawg
Where are you at in Arkansas? I live in Poteau Oklahoma which is about a half hour south west of Fort Smith Arkansas. I’m new to the site as I bought my first SS our couple of months ago it is a 2005 aqua blur blue.

·
Registered
2005 Black
21 Posts
Hey folks new member and new owner from Arkansas. I joined last week and love this site and the comradery I see here between fanatics. I have already learned so much, and have found some great SSR info. I am looking forward to learning more, and becoming a part of this community. Mine is a 2004 SSR (Redline Red)

Thanks everyone,
@SargeHawg
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Welcome aboard from the 'Sooner' state of Oklahoma. You have become a member of a great group of 'SSR enthusiasts' that are always more than willing to assist in any way. Enjoy the 'ride'.

·
Premium Member
2004 Chevy SSR
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Where are you at in Arkansas? I live in Poteau Oklahoma which is about a half hour south west of Fort Smith Arkansas. I’m new to the site as I bought my first SS our couple of months ago it is a 2005 aqua blur blue.
We hail form Vilonia in the center of the state. Know Poteau well. Through that area quite often.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts