Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A yellow SSR pulled up next to mine on Highway 6 today. I jumped out and gave him a Fanatic card. Said he was interested in the Windsuppressr - so I told him to run a search on the website. So - did you log on??

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
I tracked down the Black SSR here in town yesterday at the Post Office, she said they got theirs just before Christmas and she would check out the site!! :seeya

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Strange Meeting

Ran across a Silver here on the Interstate 10 going across Phx.
We pulled over and talked. Gave him my Fanatic Card, and welcomed him. He got his in Dec.
Had his VIN # covered up, and wouldn't tell me what the last five were. Said he wasn't too comfortable being involved with anything. He seemed extremely distant.
Very Strange!:skep

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,594 Posts
C1Trob said:
... Had his VIN # covered up, and wouldn't tell me what the last five were. Said he wasn't too comfortable being involved with anything. He seemed extremely distant. Very Strange! :skep
:banghead Wasn’t too comfortable being involved?? :skep

Gesh… owning a SSR is not for an introvert, skeptical or shy type of person now is it?
:glol

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
I came across a Yellow SSR the other day in Selma - I was in the HHR, and drove up - told the guy that he had a cool truck! Proceeded to tell him I had one too and invited him to the Kingsburg Gathering to see a bunch of SSR's - his reply "seen one truck seen them all"... :eek

I drove away laughing at him...

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
C1Trob said:
Had his VIN # covered up, and wouldn't tell me what the last five were. Said he wasn't too comfortable being involved with anything. He seemed extremely distant.
Very Strange!:skep
Maybe he got his with a five-finger discount:jester

1 - 6 of 6 Posts