Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New members a suggestion to you… Find a post by “freezer” then click on his name then on other post by him. His post’s are all meat, no potato’s. I have filed and printed off all his insights.

·
Premium Member
3,672 Posts
Freezer

REBEL said:
New members a suggestion to you… Find a post by “freezer” then click on his name then on other post by him. His post’s are all meat, no potato’s. I have filed and printed off all his insights.
Freeze is indeed DA MAN

·
Registered
222 Posts
Suggestion 4 newbies

Also, u may wanna try using the "Search" function on the "Nav" bar above. :thumbs It will save u a load o time ;) n the "Board" a load of space. :thumbs

U can b assured most of all ur ?'s hav been asked n answered numerous times. :yesnod So pls avail urself of our much applauded n heralded "Search" feature. :cheers

We always welcome new members :yesnod n look 4ward 2 their input. :rolleyes: Enoy the fourm n ur ride. :thumbs

:cool

·
Premium Member
6,404 Posts
:) :agree Yes indeed, Freezer is the man in the know! He should be, he was on the engineering team for the SSR before it came out.
He helped me out with my tonneau hinge problem with my early 03 SSR.

Scott 0168

1 - 4 of 4 Posts