Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband Dan just bought us his almost retirement present this week..?a blue azure 2005 late model SSR! He has wanted a classic car for years and this one looks beautiful over the internet from North Freeway Hyundai in Spring, TX. We are both very excited and just recently found this website.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We live outside Seattle WA and wondered if there is a car club somewhere close to join with the SSR? We just bought our car and are waiting for delivery from TX either late this week or next. It should leave the auto dealership in Spring, TX Monday or so. Real excited. I am Dan's wife Karen Thompson. We will be at beach car show in B.C. this June. Would love to meet other SSR people.

·
Daily Driver
8,935 Posts
Welcome to the family. :00000732: Are you going to pick it up and drive it home? I guess that would depend on where you live.
If you click on the UserCP up top, then edit your details I won't have to ask dumb questions. :blush-anim-cl:

Many members have had excellent luck with North Freeway, it should be ready to roll.
You've done the best thing for your SSR experience my joining us, because collectively we can answer any questions, solve any problems, and the site is gluten free. ;)

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Wooooo Whoooooo!!! New family members!! :party

A great big welcome from Middle Georgia -- Home of the 2018 Southeast Rally. :cheers

Congrats to you and your hubby on your purchase. This website will answer ALL your questions and the owners of these beautiful vehicles will bend over backwards to help you whenever you need it.

Hope to meet you guys soon and see that big ol PERMAGRIN :grin2:

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,211 Posts
Karen, Congratulations! North Freeway is where we got our first one and are Great People! NOW---Welcome from Forney Texas!!! you are on the BEST FORUM ever for help-----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,884 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota. You have come to the right place. Welcome to the family and welcome home!

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,351 Posts
Karen. There is a great group of Fanatics in the Pacific Northwest. Keep looking because I am sure they will find you here and let you know how to get in touch. I am pretty sure there will be a group of them running together to Penticton and you will be welcome to join the crowd. Once in Penticton you will meet a bunch more and have a ball. Make sure you do the wining roads run and also sign up for the welcome dinner. Both are a blast. Do not be scared when Sue (TickledPink) get in touch. She is just a ball of energy, and the SSR wrangler in Seattle.
By the way, the official name of that Pretty Azure Blue :blur: color is Aqua Blur.

·
Premium Member
9,296 Posts
We live outside Seattle WA and wondered if there is a car club somewhere close to join with the SSR? We just bought our car and are waiting for delivery from TX either late this week or next. It should leave the auto dealership in Spring, TX Monday or so. Real excited. I am Dan's wife Karen Thompson. We will be at beach car show in B.C. this June. Would love to meet other SSR people.
Welcome to SSR Fanatics

We have a bunch of SSRs coming to the Beach Cruise from the Seattle area. There must be something special in the water in Orting, because three are coming from there. Donny is a bit off the wall, but you will get used to him.

Sue (Tickledpink) is the wagonmaster, and tries her best to keep the wild bunch under control.

You won't find a better opportunity to meet other SSR Fanatics. I will add your names to the list of those coming, and will look for your registration.

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,884 Posts
There is a PIN Map on this forum that shows all the people and SSR's in your area.

Temporary Pinmap Available (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 )

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Welcome from the Left Coast of Canada. You'll meet a great group of SSR owners at the Peach City Beach cruise in Penticton BC.

Enough the permagrin when your new ride arrives!

See you in June in Penticton.

Ken, Vancouver Island

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
Welcome
I bought my SSR from Freeway also

See you in Pentiction

·
Slingshot Rules!
71,331 Posts
WELCOME, Dan and Karen . . . from Southern Arizona.

You're gonna love your Aqua Blur SSR (the official color name) as it is one of the most unique.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
Premium Member
34,611 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR :blur: :thumbs

enjoy your permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
43,672 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
My husband Dan just bought us his almost retirement present this week..?a blue azure 2005 late model SSR! He has wanted a classic car for years and this one looks beautiful over the internet from North Freeway Hyundai in Spring, TX. We are both very excited and just recently found this website.
You did well! Congrats on the SSR purchase, get ready for F U N !! We have a wonderful resource here wit the previous contributions from past members and you’ll find most everyone here to be incredibly helpful.

Have a great summer!!

~Stew :ssr

Reactions: Auggie Doggie
1 - 20 of 29 Posts