Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SSR 24 Pack Cooler Bag
Keep hots things hot and cold things cold as well as personal items that need protection from nature's elements with this SSR Cooler. Holding up to 24 of your favorite beverage cans in this 12in. high x 18 in. wide x 10 in. deep design, it is the perfect accessory for those SSR cruises.

This cooler features an adjustable shoulder strap and opens from a large middle zipper. The SSR emblem is embroidered on the side.

http://www.chevymall.com/jump.jsp?itemID=3368&itemType=PRODUCT

Item# Product Qty Options Price

RS107 SSR 24 Pack Cooler Bag
$49.95

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Funny! I just went and bought a plug in cooler for the bed area. This way I need no ice.
I don't like those soft side bags they seem to always leak.

I could use that for something else I guess!!! but seems like a high price.

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cooler

wildcat66 said:
Funny! I just went and bought a plug in cooler for the bed area. This way I need no ice.
I don't like those soft side bags they seem to always leak.

I could use that for something else I guess!!! but seems like a high price.

I have a red plug in cooler that does hot and cold for the bed of mine.
I get e-mails from chevy-mall letting me know when something new is out for our SSR's just thought I would pass it along.
I agree this may be a little pricey. But who knows someone may want it.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Yes I wonder? !!!! I also got that email Hotrodgirl, just saying how funny that I just bought one this morning. I am glad you passed on the info. Somepeople probably haven't signed up for the update emails yet. :thumbs

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,663 Posts
DANG! Out numbered again...

JeffDBFl said:
Why? Yellow is the only color you need. :)
Dang! I am out numbered again... :banghead where are the rest of you non Slingshot SSR owners???? :lol

·
Premium Member
3,672 Posts
Marc NY said:
Dang! I am out numbered again... :banghead where are the rest of you non Slingshot SSR owners???? :lol
Why - Yellow is a wonderful color - if you want a school bus. ;)

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Not so sure about that yellow coloring. Especially if you have beer in it..

B

·
0 Posts
houtex said:
Why - Yellow is a wonderful color - if you want a school bus. ;)
Or a Taxi. Isn't that the color whites change to when they get old....... unless you use Tide or Cheer. :lol :lol

·
Registered
601 Posts
hotrodgirl said:
SSR 24 Pack Cooler Bag
Keep hots things hot and cold things cold as well as personal items that need protection from nature's elements with this SSR Cooler. Holding up to 24 of your favorite beverage cans in this 12in. high x 18 in. wide x 10 in. deep design, it is the perfect accessory for those SSR cruises.

This cooler features an adjustable shoulder strap and opens from a large middle zipper. The SSR emblem is embroidered on the side.

http://www.chevymall.com/jump.jsp?itemID=3368&itemType=PRODUCT

Item# Product Qty Options Price

RS107 SSR 24 Pack Cooler Bag
$49.95

I like the products but the price is kinda high. I have a cooler bag like that with nothing on it and I only paid $20 for it. But I ove my truck just as much as I love my kids. So I have to spoil her the same way I spoil my kids. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts