Chevy SSR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Moderator!

12K views 63 replies 51 participants last post by  BlueStreak 
#1 · (Edited)
Please help me in welcoming BlueStreak to the folds of the moderator realm.

Dwight has always had the best interest of the site in mind and has helped the current moderators over the years by bringing matters to our attention. He is a welcome addition to the team and we appreciate his contributions now and in the future.

Please be gentle with BlueStreak as he gets his moderator footing.

Congratulations BlueStreak!

#3 ·
I saw Dwight's name in color yesterday, and thought he'd become important.:thumbs

I'll do my best to keep you on your toes.:jester

Reactions: mikebike
#6 ·
Saw Dwight on Friday eve (Saturday and Sunday too) and he shared the news but I don't think he realizes how much moderating is going to cut into the time he has with 3 Pacific Blues at his disposal, not to mention the trailer and a 100 foot extension cord (always prepared, says he).

HAVE FUN BLUESTREAK!

>:)

#10 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I am having a bit of trouble keeping up with Cash when it comes to slashing SPAMMERS, but I am learning. I need to get some lessons in the finer points of the Moderator duties and capabilities. Then maybe I can get my Tablet setup to do some of this while out and about, or evenings on the road.

Reactions: HUAW and mikebike
#27 ·
Not sure I have any more common sense than any others who have served in this position, but I know I have to learn a lot about the behind the scenes here since I am not a computer wiz in anyone's imagination.

I will do my best to help make this an enjoyable place for all to visit, while doing my best to enforce those rules we have agreed to live by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.