• Original Owner

Votes: 238 44.4%
  • I’m the 2nd Owner

Votes: 248 46.3%
  • I’m the 3rd Owner

Votes: 30 5.6%
  • I’m the 4th Owner

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • I’m not the original owner & not sure where I’d fall into this poll.

Votes: 16 3.0%

New or Used Owner's Club

18K views 93 replies 77 participants last post by  jkemp12 
#1 · (Edited)
After reading the "The SSR "One Owner" Club " thread, I know not everybody here is the original register owner so I thought it might be fun to see how many here are the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or ______ owner of your SSR.

If you are the original owner, be sure to go to the "The SSR "One Owner" Club " thread and fill out the form.

The SSR "One Owner" Club Thread

As for me, I'm the second owner.

#2 ·
I am second owner of mine. A banker in Colorado was the first. I got in contact with him after I found my :ssr at Superstition Springs Chevrolet. He sent me all the documentation and some extras from when he originally purchased it.

#34 ·
Me too, except for the 54 part. I got mine in '07 when I was 32.

I could kick myself for it now. I didnt think I could afford a 50,000 truck, yet in 2005 I leased a 58,000 Denali, fully loaded. Geez it was beautiful, I miss it. Anyway, my point to the story is, I could have leased an '04 UV as it was my dream car from the first time I laid eyes on one. Then when my lease was up, I would have had to get financed for the rest and I could have been an original owner.

Oh well, what can I do now? At least I have one, so life is good.
According to the history I dug up, mine was owned by someone in Mi I forget wheere, then it was sold to someone in TN, who it got repo'd from. Sunvertibles in Franklin Tn bought it at auction, and sold it to me. I don't count them as an owner though, so I chose I am the third owner option.

#8 ·
Original Owner . . .

The Doophus had a whopping EIGHTEEN (18) MILES on the Odometer when I drove him off Heritage Chevrolet's lot in Auburn, Illinois way back in July of 2005.

Four years and two months later . . . he now has about 9800 miles (FYI: John, that's 98 Hundred, not 98 Thousand) on the odometer and has been perfect in every way possible.

#9 ·
The Doophus had a whopping EIGHTEEN (18) MILES on the Odometer when I drove him off Heritage Chevrolet's lot in Auburn, Illinois way back in July of 2005.

Four years and two months later . . . he now has about 9800 miles on the odometer and has been perfect in every way possible.
I bet that was a great drive back to Tucson:)

#10 ·
WELL IF YOU GET DOWN TO IT. GM MADE AND OWNED IT FIRST. THEN THE BANK THAT THE DEALER GOT THERE MONEY FROM. THEN THE BANK WHERE I GOT MY MONEY FROM. SO I GUESS IM THE 4TH OWNER.:glol BUT IM THE FIRST REGISTERED OWNER. THEN I SOLD IT:banghead:banghead LOOKS TO BE 1 MORE YEAR THEN I CAN START LOOKING AGAIN FOR THE BLUE OVER BLACK 6 SP OR PACE TRUCK:)

#12 ·
I was the second owner of both of the SSR's that I owned. The first was an Ultra Violet with 811 miles that the first owner traded for a Corvette and the second was a Slingshot Yellow that I bought from the original owner. The Slingshot had just over 11,000 miles on it when purchased. Both have been sold.

#18 ·
First owner..had about 55 miles on her..but she was a year old when I got her. She sat at the dealer for a whole year...nobody wanted to buy her :cry

#20 ·
Second registered owner, but the dealer where I bought it with 1100 miles on it would tell me nothing about who owned it previously or why it came back.
Now it has 53K on it.

#29 ·
The lovely Blueeyes is the second owner of her 04 UV, and I'm the second owner of my 05 AquaBlur. Each had about 7,000 miles on the odometer, and each was about $13K below MSRP when we purchased. Her 04 now has 35,600 miles, my 05 has 60,900 miles. Let the permagrin continue! :thumbs

:blur::purple:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.