Chevy SSR Forum banner

New Owner Dothan, AL

3K views 48 replies 42 participants last post by  BlueStreak 
#1 ·
Excited to be a part of this group. Have visited the site for several months and getting a lot of knowledge before the purchase. Got my 2006 Pacific Blue, 3SS, #122302 #239 of 532, has 5212 miles so has been in garage most of her life. That will change now. Looking forward to meeting everyone at some of the SSR meets. Have been reading about the changes needed to make the ride better so will gradually do some of those recommendations. I promise to read the library before asking questions. I got that smile.
Thanks Bob Riley

#5 ·
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

#8 ·
Welcome to the Fanatic Family! And a special Welcome as our newset "Blues Brother"!!! :blue:

That big smile you mentioned is what we call a "PermaGrin"!!! You just can't help yourself when you hop in the cockpit or open the garage door and see your very special truck!
:grin2:

#34 ·
What he said

Welcome to the family and the "Blues Brothers"

#21 ·
Welcome from Missouri. Seeing it is an auto I would recommend first update as the shifter fix. While you are under there maybe do the heat shield for the antilock brakes at the same time. Look at the tires for how old they are. Regardless of the tread look at the age of the tires. Good luck and enjoy the new ride and the group here. Lots of good information and people here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.