Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
BLU SSR
3,538 Posts
West central illinois welcome!

:00000732::00000732::00000732: Start planning to attend a rally , there are still several on the east coast to choose from this year. It is the best way to meet a bunch of your new family at one time --- attend one and you will see what everyone is talking about! :blur:

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,278 Posts
Welcome from The Colony, Texas!

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
47,271 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,667 Posts
Helloooooo from Cincinnati! I agree, come to a rally. Just went to my first rally in Maggie Valley. Most welcoming group I've ever been part of. So come to a rally, your first will not be your last!

·
Spirited driver!
1,659 Posts
Welcome from Northern California. You have a rally coming up in October only 90 miles north of you the first weekend in October. I'm sure you will be hearing from coordinators @Light Show and @CruDawg very soon!

·
Premium Member
4,718 Posts
Welcome from the late once great state of California.
You have come to the right place for all things SSR.
Enjoy.

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Welcome from Northern California. You have a rally coming up in October only 90 miles north of you the first weekend in October. I'm sure you will be hearing from coordinators @Light Show and @CruDawg very soon!
You got that right Lance!! :wink2:

Congrats on your new purchase @Jett and welcome to the family. A few of us Georgia SSR owners plan on gathering in Helen Georgia in July (about 15 SSRs) and in October there will be an SSR Rally in Warner Robins, GA (close to 100 SSRs). I have posted the links below if you are interested in attending either or both. Look forward to meeting you soon.

Alex

- Small SSR gathering in Helen, GA.

- SSR Rally in Warner Robins, GA.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts