Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,609 Posts
TonyCs, Way to Go!!. Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever!---Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

And, becoming a "Lifetime or Premium" Member will give you more benefits and no ads!? plus show your appreciation for the tips and help. Click "Get Premium" under the Red Banner and compare the Advantages!!

Nick & Kathy

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,550 Posts
Welcome TonyCs

Is the picture indicating you are in California or Canada? Either way there are a great bunch of people around to help you enjoy your new truck. Make sure to fill in the information on your Profile so others know if you are nearby when you start asking questions.
Welcome to the Family from one of the SoCal Nuts.

·
Daily Driver
8,958 Posts
Or he bought it from someone in California or Canada. :lol

Anyway, welcome to the Fanatics, Tony. :00000732:

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Unfortunately, I didn’t attend OU, as I spent my college years serving our country in the military. I only took this ‘tag’ as I live in the Sooner state and I am a big OU fan.

·
Premium Member
38,423 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR :black:

enjoy the permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
47,152 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Slingshot Rules!
75,282 Posts
WELCOME, Tony . . . from Southern Arizona.

. . . and CONGRATS on your new :black:

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,277 Posts
Welcome to the family!!!

·
Premium Member
2005 Redline SSR 6 speed, 2013 Porsche Cayenne S 4.8 Liter, 1990 Harley Davidson FatBoy FLSTF
189 Posts
Welcome from Music City USA, Nashville Tennessee. Sure you will enjoy both this group and your toy SSR.

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Welcome to the Family from the Canadian Left Coast. Enjoy your new ride ... top down of course!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts