Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I just picked up an 05 Silver SSR with 132k. Looking forward to cruising around with the top down. I will be looking for a lot of info on certain things and hope this forum helps out. I will be doing some paint correction and adding some stripes to match my 99 ACR.

Located in Rhode Island

20190601_162904_1559426123552.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Welcome aboard. You have come to the right place there are a lot of great people here who are more than wiling to help and have a lot of knowledge. Enjoy the truck the group.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
37,000 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Premium Member
25,544 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR :silver: :thumbs

Enjoy the permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Premium Member
2,378 Posts
Welcome to the Fanatic Family! Look forward to seeing the stripes on your truck!

·
Premium Member
3,365 Posts
Forumeddie2, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever!----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

And, if you decide on a "Lifetime or Premium" Membership, you will get more benefits and no ads!? and show appreciation for tips and help. Click "Get Premium" under the Red Banner, read and compare the Advantages!!

Nick & Kathy

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Welcome aboard from the ‘Sooner’ state of Oklahoma. I think you will find the Fanatics group to be quite helpful in making your ‘SSR experience’ an enjoyable one. Hope you can make it to the international rally in Branson, MO this October, as it promises to be a fun time In the Ozarks of Missouri this Fall.
:00000732:

·
Daily Driver
8,776 Posts
If you can't find the information here you won't find it anywhere, I kid you not, even dealers have been know to contact one or two of our members for help.

Your most valuable tool is that search box at the top of the page. The results will give you an inch or two of ad type stuff then all posts on that subject from only this site, it's great.
Reading those back posts you'll find we have some really smart people who know their stuff, along with me and the other drones who depend on them for the hard stuff.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Welcome aboard the fanatics forum and to the SSR world. None of these people are lying to you. This forum is amazing for sharing info. People are willing to share their thoughts and recommendations. Enjoy the R and MAYBE we will see you in October in Branson!

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
Welcome from Southeast Tx. :00000732:
Two nice looking rides you have there!
You got questions... this site has answers.
:ssr
Brian

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
26 Participants
06-SSR
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing