Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all :seeya

Well, I finally purchased the '04 redline red SSR that I've been looking at for at least the last 3 months. I picked it up yesterday.
:party
WOW, I can't believe I finally did it.

Being a rookie member to this Forum, I want to thank everyone for all the information I've gathered to help me make the decision.

THIS IS FOR MARC...............
Your SSR may not be the only one cruising down Military Road.
I also happen to live in Niagara County, NY.........Town of Wheatfield :)
I'm sure we'll be meeting up sometime, and I'm looking forward to that.

BTW... I believe this is one of the last '04's built.
My VIN ends with B114073. Does that mean I'm #14073 ??

Jim :flag
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Congrats!

SUPER! :thumbs

:grouphug Welcome to the Wonderful World of SSRs - prepare for a lot of attention.

I wish you days of sunshine so you can keep the top down :ssr


:angel
 

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
Joined
·
8,594 Posts
Welcome Aboard

SSR Fan said:
... THIS IS FOR MARC...............
Your SSR may not be the only one cruising down Military Road.
I also happen to live in Niagara County, NY.........Town of Wheatfield :)
I'm sure we'll be meeting up sometime, and I'm looking forward to that.

BTW... I believe this is one of the last '04's built.
My VIN ends with B114073. Does that mean I'm #14073 ??

Jim :flag
Welcome to our great site!

Yes that is your VIN# :thumbs

I saw my first redline on the road the other day are you the guy I flashed my lights at while driving down Packard Road ? I sure would like to meet up with you sometime soon. We are minutes apart!

There is another silver SSR in the Falls a retired GM guy bought it for his son... wow now that is what I call a nice dad! :lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Marc NY said:
Welcome ot our great site!

Yes that is your VIN# :thumbs

I saw my first redline on the road the other day are you the guy I flashed my lights at while driving down Packard Road ? I sure would like to meet up with you sometime soon. We are minutes apart!

There is another silver SSR in the Falls a retired GM guy bought it for his son... wow now that is what I call a nice dad! :lol
Marc,

No.........that wasn't me on Packard Rd.
I definitely would have noticed another SSR.
I certainly intend to do the WAVE :seeya

Jim
 

·
West Coast Pit Crew
Joined
·
10,185 Posts
What Was That!!!

Hey Marc

What was that TWO MORE REDLINES :ssr :ssr
I'am still looking for that VICTORY the on color poll :cheers
Welcome to the fam...SSR Fan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
crazyrtr53 said:
Hey Marc

What was that TWO MORE REDLINES :ssr :ssr
I'am still looking for that VICTORY the color poll :cheers
Welcome to the fam...SSR Fan
Thanks for reminding me. I have now added my vote. :thumbs
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top