Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how to post a poll. But here is an idea for one. How about a poll for which state you live in. I am curious to see how many SSR owners there are in each state and or which state is leading for owning SSR's. Anyone willing to take up the challenge?

·
OP
8,251 Posts
Yes

Excellent idea, get it started Buffy.....

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
ampmop said:
Excellent idea, get it started Buffy.....
DANG! I'm taking work direction from you too? :lol

hotrodgirl, the problem we have with that pole is that this wesite software is limited to ten (10) responses, not 50...........

Sorry!

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,999 Posts
Buffy said:
DANG! I'm taking work direction from you too? :lol

hotrodgirl, the problem we have with that pole is that this wesite software is limited to ten (10) responses, not 50...........

Sorry!
Sounds like we may need to set up 5 poles (polls) to accomodate the 50 states. Possibly one more by continent for those who reside outside the states.

·
OP
8,251 Posts
thought about that too

Could we do 5 different (regional) polls with 10 states listed in each? As I've posted before, I have met some SSR owner's that are unaware of the fanatic site :confused , I know, I couldn't believe it myself, so the numbers may be a bit askew, but it may help awareness of the site in some way...I'm not sure how, but some way :lol

I'd start the poll myself if I knew how. But thank you Buffy for your attention to this matter.

It's this kinda stuff that makes this site cool, this and the tech stuff, that's why we joined and visit, not the kinda bantering we've had lately about past differences and other non-SSR vehicles.

THANK YOU Buffy and everyone :thumbs :ssr

·
TROUBLE MAKER
568 Posts
ampmop said:
Could we do 5 different (regional) polls with 10 states listed in each? As I've posted before, I have met some SSR owner's that are unaware of the fanatic site :confused , I know, I couldn't believe it myself, so the numbers may be a bit askew, but it may help awareness of the site in some way...I'm not sure how, but some way :lol

I'd start the poll myself if I knew how. But thank you Buffy for your attention to this matter.

It's this kinda stuff that makes this site cool, this and the tech stuff, that's why we joined and visit, not the kinda bantering we've had lately about past differences and other non-SSR vehicles.

THANK YOU Buffy and everyone :thumbs :ssr
You are goning to start up something with that remark!!!!

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
ampmop and hotrodgirl,

I will get with Marc NY to see if we can do this and get back to you both!

Thanks for the idea!

(Ya know, if we could just get people to add their state to their profile we could do the same thing!)

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds great! Thanks for looking in to it for me!
What made me think of it was when I was looking thru the member list to see how many where from Michigan and then became curious on what state had the most SSR owners. Since I started this, if I can help in anyway I will!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,674 Posts
I seem to remember somewhere that more SSR's were sold in Texas than anywhere else.... I guess that doesn't mean they stayed here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts