Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,050 Posts
I had noticed that as well, Nick. Good catch 'cause it makes it easier to pick back up where you left off on a thread you're coming back to.

Nick's correct...can we get the red "new post" back!?!?! (y)

Attachments

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,405 Posts
Since I am seeing it and it was mentioned that Staff and Admins could see it the question is now "Has this been fixed?" Someone who is a member without the staff privileges please let me know.

·
Premium Member
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
After being off line 9 days, I saw an update? notice yesterday. I posted yesterday on "Archive The Old Posts?" thread that I still DO NOT see it and asked about it. Thanks

Nick

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,405 Posts
I am pretty sure that you will not see a "new" tag on a post that you make because it is not New to you since you created it. Does this one have a tag when you first open it?

·
Premium Member
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No. Nothing has it. Since I haven't been on here for 9 days it's hard not knowing new posts when you get on and look at every thread!! I know my posts don't show it. Thanks

Nick

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,405 Posts
Thanks for the input. I was gone all day (at Disneyland). Will pass this on to the admins, for whatever that is worth.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,405 Posts
I see it . It is members who do not. That is the issue.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,405 Posts
I see it . It is members who do not. That is the issue.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,405 Posts
They seem to not see this unless attracted by the mention of Administrator with the @ sign. Not sure why. Maybe because the whole Adminitrator team answers one screen name and they do not know who is being addressed so no one answers. That is why I would like the Conversations marked allow any participant to add other members to the conversation when questions are sent to me. That way I can add administrator or one of the other Mods to the Conversation if I cannot handle it and we do not have a bunch of Conversations running on the same subject. I do not knpow if that will work but think it is worth a try.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts