Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,153 Posts
I had noticed that as well, Nick. Good catch 'cause it makes it easier to pick back up where you left off on a thread you're coming back to.

Nick's correct...can we get the red "new post" back!?!?! (y)

Attachments

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,671 Posts
Since I am seeing it and it was mentioned that Staff and Admins could see it the question is now "Has this been fixed?" Someone who is a member without the staff privileges please let me know.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
After being off line 9 days, I saw an update? notice yesterday. I posted yesterday on "Archive The Old Posts?" thread that I still DO NOT see it and asked about it. Thanks

Nick

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,671 Posts
I am pretty sure that you will not see a "new" tag on a post that you make because it is not New to you since you created it. Does this one have a tag when you first open it?

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No. Nothing has it. Since I haven't been on here for 9 days it's hard not knowing new posts when you get on and look at every thread!! I know my posts don't show it. Thanks

Nick

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,671 Posts
Thanks for the input. I was gone all day (at Disneyland). Will pass this on to the admins, for whatever that is worth.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,671 Posts
I see it . It is members who do not. That is the issue.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,671 Posts
I see it . It is members who do not. That is the issue.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,671 Posts
They seem to not see this unless attracted by the mention of Administrator with the @ sign. Not sure why. Maybe because the whole Adminitrator team answers one screen name and they do not know who is being addressed so no one answers. That is why I would like the Conversations marked allow any participant to add other members to the conversation when questions are sent to me. That way I can add administrator or one of the other Mods to the Conversation if I cannot handle it and we do not have a bunch of Conversations running on the same subject. I do not knpow if that will work but think it is worth a try.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
40,026 Posts

·
Administrator
1,594 Posts
Whether you see this new box or not, you should still be able to navigate to the newest post depending on where you click.

• Clicking the thread title will take you to where you left off, the 1st unread post.
  • Clicking the timestamp below the title will take you to the 1st post of the thread.
  • Clicking the timestamp above the last poster user takes you to the last (newest) post.
If you still are looking for the "new" please let me know what settings you have enables and how you're accessing these threads.

Thanks,
Gerrit

1 - 18 of 18 Posts