Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went online to update my reservation. I put in the promotion code M11 and it brought me to a page where I managed to get a room for $67.00 a night which includes breakfast for two. I called the Marriott in Warren and the girl I spoke with said she couldn't believe the price and I should book right away. She couldn't match the price on her end. I have a confimed room king size bed, breakfast for 2 for $67.00

Get going before they change something!!!!!

·
Jeff & Terri
1,120 Posts
Just changed mine to new rate. Thanks Mike, will call you in a little while. :thumbs

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thanks for the info. Just changed our reservation too. Didn't even need Marriott Rewards Number. The M11 goes in the corporate group line.
Cool now we even get free breakfast. Are they open at 6:00am? :) So we can eat before we go.

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Come on people!!!!!!
There has to be more than 3 of you out there that have reservations and can save a few bucks. The savings will pay for a nice dinner or a couple souvenier T-shirts.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
I booked mine with marriott reward points....so it doesn't save me anything and I don't get a free breakfast :mad

·
Registered
158 Posts
Thanks!

Thanks big time for the reminder about using the M11 code.......

I just saved a whole bunch of money switching to SSRfanatic.com............

look forward to meeting eveyone next weekend :thumbs

:party

kroozn

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
What will people be doing, besides viewing the cars, and being seen?

I have just been browsing the "Woodward Dream Cruise" website, and see there are a lot of things going on in surrounding cities.

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
New lower price

The third time is the charm. First time it was $125. for Thursday night then $79. and now $67, with breakfast.
Dingbat, thanks for the post.
See you all there. :seeya
Doug

·
Registered
255 Posts
Just did it.

I just just made a reservation.

I had to become a Marriott Rewards member.

I'm canceling my reservation for the Holiday Inn Express.

Carl

·
Premium Member
624 Posts

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Glad to see that a bunch of you guys got to take advantage of the lower rate. This thread cost the Marriott a few bucks. :lol

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You are quite welcome. Thats what this forum is all about. :thumbs

BTW I wear an XXL tshirt :lol :lol :lol

·
Premium Member
31,421 Posts
Thanks for the link

I decided to change my reservations as well. I was going to stay up the street at the Baymont, but why not stay with a bunch of SSR owners! :) Besides, there wasn't a mention of internet access at the Baymont and it'd be cool to be able to post pictures and updates of our weekend for those that can't go.

·
Jeff & Terri
1,120 Posts
Hope my wife lets me use her laptop, cause that what I was thinking.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts