Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We still have out Ultra SSR and we have changed our price on this unit. It has an MSRP of 46400.00. Our price on this unit on an outright purchase would be:

$39,995.00

We do not charge a doc fee or any prep fees. We offer free pickup at many airports in our area including but not limited to St Louis, Indy, Bloomington, Champaign. This unit is brand new , has 8 miles on the odometer and is sitting inside our building. I can send a full equipment list to anybody interested. It has boards, comp trim, 1SB gauge pkg etc. Thank you, my contact info is below or just send me a message through this site and I read the private messages etc. Thanks

Leach-Wilson Chev-Buick
Bill Leach
1-800-500-3975

[email protected]

·
Registered
152 Posts
~ Sold For $39.9~

New 04 for $39.9k

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would seem that the market has spoken. A well equiped BRAND NEW Ultra 04, with an MSRP of $46400 was sold by Leach Chevrolet on eBay for $39,995 in the past 2-3 days. There were few bidder (2-3) and this was the Buy-It price that the buyer put in just before the auction closed. I believe that this gives us a good idea of what the real market it for our trucks is as this is the only SSr that I could see that has actually sold on eBay for a while> I could be wrong!

As far as the '05's go, most dealers are willing to take a deposit for an ordered SSr and provide material discounts. Two people I know (one in the Buffalo area and another in Charlotte) have each ordered 05 SSr's in the past 10 days from dealers for $1,000 over "invoice" (i.e. the invoice GM issues to the dealer and not MSRP). They are to receive their trucks in the third or fourth week of September.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts