Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received so many great responses to my mileage question, I have another. I've listened to the info CD and skimmed the owner's manual but can't find out what the two little black plastic brackets or doodads are on either side of the tranny hump. One is kind of horizontal and the other is kind of vertical. It looks like something might clip on them.
Thanks.
Ron :confused

·
Registered
86 Posts
Cup Holders

That is where your removable cup holders should go. You should have got one
at the time of sale for the passenger side. I believe one can be ordered for
the driver side...enjoy the new ride....:thumbs

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I didn't see one but then again I was also missing the trailer hitch insert, which they have had to order for me and, now that I think about it, I haven't seen the manual top lowering tool either.
Sounds like it's time for a trip back to the dealer.
That's what I get for buying cheap.:jester
Thanks again.:
Ron

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ron said:
I've listened to the info CD and skimmed the owner's manual but can't find out what the two little black plastic brackets or doodads are on either side of the tranny hump.
I also have trouble telling what the heck those doodads are on trannies. They should just stick with what they're born with, geeze.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ron said:
Thanks for the info. I didn't see one but then again I was also missing the trailer hitch insert, which they have had to order for me and, now that I think about it, I haven't seen the manual top lowering tool either.
Sounds like it's time for a trip back to the dealer.
That's what I get for buying cheap.:jester
Thanks again.:
Ron
The manual top lowering tool, I keep in my manuals in the console. Either there or in the toolbox.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts