Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the Santa and the SSR Red Tag Commercial? I haven't but my kids told me about it!!!! I think it is national, not local dealerships!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have. Santa and the Red tag are arguing and in the end santa is like, "well I have a sleigh" and the red tag points and says "mines better" and it is a red SSR.

I love it.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
I've seen it. Liked it.

(but the red tag still lives with his mother :lol )

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Haven't seen it yet, but sale price higher

Hasn't run a lot here but when I went back to my dealer yesterday, they had a "red tag" on a same equipped SSR for over $1000 more than what it was 3 week ago when I purchased. Go figure. I guess say anything to get the consumer in the door.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did I mention my husband favorite past time (referring to the TV here :) ) he changes the channel everytime a commercial comes on. Can we get this recorded too..... soon there will not be anymore SSR Commercial :( :cry

·
Registered
77 Posts
Commercial visibility

Maybe this will be the last "commercial visibility" for the SSR. There is also another red tag ad currently airing with NO SSR cameo! R

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
Seen on Monday Night Football

wildcat66 said:
Has anyone seen the Santa and the SSR Red Tag Commercial? I haven't but my kids told me about it!!!! I think it is national, not local dealerships!
The commercial just aired on Monday Night Football (Colts/Steelers); great punch line......

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
parothed97 said:
The commercial just aired on Monday Night Football (Colts/Steelers); great punch line......

Thats when I saw it,GREAT commercial :thumbs

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Red tag

Glad to know that Santa LIKES RED :cheers

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
A commercial like that, if shown last Christmas, might have boosted sales quite a bit. Too bad they didn't do more ads sooner. :nodno

1 - 20 of 22 Posts