Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
OP
8,226 Posts
C1Trob said:
WOW Mike.
Where did you get that avatar?
I know where he got it...the avatar, that is.

·
Registered
57 Posts
That's beautiful! I don't know wether we should start a bowling league or sing margaritaville.
Don't mean to be a smart a## but this is my first reply to a post and i figured a local guy could take it.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
I bought mine two weekends ago, never got the one I ordered. I had to take the last one they had and Xlarge!!! But at least I got it!!!

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
First Reply

No worrys, siSSliR
Bowling League? Yes DOH I'm already on that on Wednesday nites.
Did you see the PM I sent you. We need you for the drive on the 22nd.
Did you get all the info for it?? Please PM me to let me know or call me. My info is on the pin map.

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
SSR Shirt

I got mine two weeks ago at Good Guys Car Show ,had it on at Decatur Car Show and Wild cat had to have one . mine was supose to be the last one they had ,she got lucky They were only $ 60.00

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Margarita's

siSSliRThat's beautiful! I don't know wether we should start a bowling league or sing margaritaville.
Margarita's-Now thats something Furykay is good at :thumbs

Margaritaville hotrodgirls BBQ :thumbs :thumbs Man I could go for one of them now. By the way Furykay we did finish the jars we had froze.

Nice shirt- at the LCC I saw a woman wearing a tank top dress in that material. I havent't been able to find it. I would love to have one!

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
hotrodgirl said:
Margarita's-Now thats something Furykay is good at :thumbs

Margaritaville hotrodgirls BBQ :thumbs :thumbs Man I could go for one of them now. By the way Furykay we did finish the jars we had froze.

Nice shirt- at the LCC I saw a woman wearing a tank top dress in that material. I havent't been able to find it. I would love to have one!
GLAD YOU GOT TO HAVE A LITTLE TASTE OF TEXAS

1 - 16 of 16 Posts