Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
New totally solid, will not break by the heavy handed and uninformed.
The samples I had painted, but they will not typically come that way.
The shop is in the process of moving with production starting in Nov.
Prices without paint are solid, no lettering $175.00. SSR version $200.00.
He may be doing a stock Chevy logo based on demand. they would be in the $180.00 range. I will be at the Texas rally if interested in seeing the product.

1. New Parts
2. SSR
3. front/back
4. installed
stock / bottom vs. new / top

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
This emblem looks great. Good price. I'd be interested in one with SSR on it. My SSR is asphalt Black and the emblem in that color would also be nice. Not sure I can make the Texas rally so please PM me with more info. or text to 337-654-0133 thanks, John (ScoutPilot)

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
answers to the 3 questions
1. you can paint it any color you want
2. these are not quite the same as they are not made of aluminum but fiberglass.
3. yes it takes a sample of the lettering, then a new mold has to be made. But if you got the $$ and patience to have it developed it can be done. I would think its even possible in true carbon fiber as he works with that a lot.

·
Registered
2004 UV
1,599 Posts
Like the look of the SSR on it but from your picture of it on the truck it doesn't stand out that much......could be my eyes getting old is for the birds and not for the weak but it beats the alternative. Will be at the Rally to take a look at these. Are you going to sell them there or just have samples? Anything to save a few $ on shipping always helps out.

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
PM sent.

The manufacturer is in the process of moving to Washington from Southern California. Production expected to resume in late Nov or Dec. I will post when I get new info from him.:cheers

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
to the question on the smoothe grill bar or spear, no we do not do that. I do have in stock a smoothe hood emblem, painted in satin. see first post for picture.

Got word he has the new paint booth assembled and working on power now.
Still not sure on actual production dates but will update this post as he provides me updates. I have 6 hood pieces with the SSR on order, 3 are sold as soon as I get them from him.

·
Premium Member
9,889 Posts
to the question on the smoothe grill bar or spear, no we do not do that. I do have in stock a smoothe hood emblem, painted in satin. see first post for picture.

Got word he has the new paint booth assembled and working on power now.
Still not sure on actual production dates but will update this post as he provides me updates. I have 6 hood pieces with the SSR on order, 3 are sold as soon as I get them from him.
Thanks for the update. Still can't decide if I want to chrome the SSR and paint rest Red or red SSR and rest Chrome or all Red or all Chrome. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions. Maybe I should buy 4 of them and have one each. (NOT)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts