Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ran across a new source for great accessories and great prices. I will not post the name here because I don't want anyone to think I'm advertising for them at all. I am a Fanatic member and am in no way associated with this vendor. I just want to pass on the source and think you will be as happy with them as I am. IF Troy approves I will post the name....otherwise PM me and I will tell you individually and you can judge for yourselves.

Myself, I just ordered a Magnaflow system for the best price I have ever seen!

Rickoshea
'04

·
Premium Member
9,352 Posts
I don't see a problem letting others know of an outside source for accessories, unless you work for the company. Even then, it shouldn't be a problem to make us aware of the source, unless you do it blatantly and on an ongoing basis.

I have posted the names of several companies I purchased product from to let others know what was available and satisfaction level - Zaino, Rotorpros, Domed Decals, Newstalgia, Colorado, Dakota Digital, Tuff Stuff, etc, and no one has ever taken issue with it.

Ray

·
Registered
483 Posts
Heck post it, I'm lazy:jester

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
OK esp.....

Send it to me too. Thanxx

P/P

Peace:flag

·
Registered
10 Posts
espdixie said:
I just ran across a new source for great accessories and great prices. I will not post the name here because I don't want anyone to think I'm advertising for them at all.
Rickoshea
Hey, Rick. No need to be secretive. I did it a little earlier than I had planned, but I'm now signed on as a supporting vender so there's no need to hide our name. We are High Horse Performance, Inc. out of Newark, DE.

Rick just purchased a Magnaflow exhaust for his SSR from us and over the past couple of days I've had pleasure of having some great conversations with him. He found us by luck, since we're in the process of growing our SSR section and we only have about a third of our parts up on our website just yet. The section was only a few days old when Rick found us. But over the next few weeks we'll have lots more performance parts up on our site at:

So, with this being my first post in the forum, let me start out by saying hello to everyone. My name is Joshua and I am one of the owners of HHP. We're a two year old business that specializes in the American V8's. We're mainly a word of mouth business and the majority of our customers are either referrals to us or they found us in the forums. We're a small company compared to the WalMarts of the business but we like it that way. We're able to devote more attention to each customer and we're especially known for our customer service... well, besides our low prices and we like to give back and support our customers as much as possible from sponsored forum contests to track events. HHP is made up of car enthusiasts just like all of you. We love cars, love racing and we share the same passion you guys have. For us, this passion transcends models and makes. We look forward to getting to know you guys on here and hopefully meeting a lot of you guys at some of our events.

And for you guys that are inquiring into the Magnaflow's. I can't list the price but we offer a lot of discounts for forum members. On the Magnaflows, all you need to do is purchase the system in our webstore and at checkout use the following promotion code:

Magnaflow #15843 Promotion Code: FP15843

I think you'll agree that this price can't be beat. Plus, we ship our systems for free within the Continental US.

Also, keep checking back as our SSR section continues to grow over the next few weeks.

Thanks everyone!
Joshua, HHP

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks

Well Joshua answered the question himself. He is correct. I stumbles across his site and was pleasantly surprised. We chatted and I ended up orderin the Magna Flow System. The price was great and I expect ir soon. I recommended our site to him and now he is here so we can take advantage of his services.

Welcome, Joshua...we are a bunch of "Fanatics!!"

Rick

·
Registered
10 Posts
espdixie said:
Welcome, Joshua...we are a bunch of "Fanatics!!"

Rick
Thanks Rick! I look forward to hearing your feedback on the Magnaflows after you install them next weekend.

I have a question for all of you guys. I don't like to blanket forums with sale adds and the such - they actually annoy me and I'm sure they do you guys, too. When we run sales, what is the best format and location to post the announcements? In this section or one of the others? I don't want to hound you guys like other venders do but I do want to make sure our announcements are visible. What's your suggestions? Do you guys mainly use the "New Posts" function or browse the sections?

Thanks!
Joshua, HHP

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Joshua, YOU ARE MY TYPE OF MAN , Thanks for the Information ,Kay

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,323 Posts
Pricing

It would sure help to see the promo code affect on the total price before I place the order or provide my CC number. I'm sure others that order would like to view the same, maybe a minor website cart modification is in order.

Have any brake flashers available? Looking for the 3 flash then steady for all lamp types.

:seeya

·
Registered
374 Posts
HighHorseman said:
My name is Joshua and I am one of the owners of HHP.

Thanks everyone!

Joshua, HHP
Joshua,

I'm interested in the pulsing kit for the third brake light. I see that WebElectric Products has a plug 'n play kit for the '95 - '04 Corvette.... If I'm not mistaken, the SSR has the same brake light assembly. Do you stock this as well?

http://www.webelectricproducts.com/products.htm

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Donnysan said:
Joshua,

I'm interested in the pulsing kit for the third brake light. I see that WebElectric Products has a plug 'n play kit for the '95 - '04 Corvette.... If I'm not mistaken, the SSR has the same brake light assembly. Do you stock this as well?
Donny,
I'll have to check with WebElectrics regarding the prewired harnesses for the Vettes. I would assume that they would work just fine. I know that the splice in units will work fine on the SSR but I'll let you know what I can find out about the harness.

Dragon2u, I personally wouldn't recommend the addition of the pulsing brakes to all three brake lights since this could cause legal issues or there might be problems with getting all three lights to be 100% in sequence. These units are a great addition to the 3rd brake light and really get everyone's attention but I personally think having all three lights pulsating actually could create more of a hazard since the 3rd brake light adds confirmation that the other two brake lights are on and having them all pulsate could confuse the driver behind you. And we've all seen some of the drivers out there already - they don't need anything else to confuse them, lol.

I'll let you guys know about the harnesses.

Thanks!
Joshua, HHP

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey guys. I spoke with the owner of WebElectrics via email and here's for the most part what he said about the Vette harness:

"I can't get within 100 ft of an SSR, let alone take one apart to look. [If someone can] take the 3rd brake light out and take pictures of the connector, we can compare the two. Caliper measurements would be good also, because many connectors look alike, but are larger/smaller."

So there's your mission should you choose to accept it. If you want to email the photos to me at [email protected], I'll pass them along or if you post them up here, I will pull them off the forum. The third brake light should be pretty easy to open up in order to get to the harness, though it may take some prying.

Thanks!
Joshua, HHP

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
HighHorseman said:
Do you guys mainly use the "New Posts" function or browse the sections?

Thanks!
Joshua, HHP

I use the New Posts function....but I'll tell you that were are approaching 200 posts a day and I think that most people wouldn't have time to read that many posts.

PS. Good price on those Magnachargers....

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
source

Yes, I thought it was a great price. I look forward to getting the pipes and putting them on.

Getting to the 3rd brake light is a trip!! The bed cover is in the way and you have to use a ladder. I will try it when it quits raining.

Rick

1 - 20 of 25 Posts