Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just watched an ad for a new episode airing next Wednesday on the Velocity Channel. Sadly I won't be able to watch it next week, but does anyone have any ideas or thoughts on the matter?
I was excited to see the ad, and I just thought y'all's should know in case any of you want to watch the episode.

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,917 Posts
It's Episode 8 of Speed is the New Black on Velocity August 8. They take a 2005 SSR and add twin turbos, air bag suspension and a bunch of other tricks. Should be interesting.
Greg

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,778 Posts
Yep, just checked my DirectTV Guide and it's on Velocity Aug.1st @ 9:00pm (EDT) season 2 episode 8.
Can't wait to see it!

Dave

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,355 Posts
Our area---dish-- guide has it 08-01-18 at 8pm. "A doctor in need------asks Noah transform his Chevy SSR". BUT--- it is Episode:22 Original Air Date: 08-01-18. DVR set!

Nick

·
Premium Member
2,760 Posts
Very interesting.

I set my DVR.

It should be fun. I like the projects they do. Except for Bitch'n Rides and Fantom Works it is my favorite.

IMJ

Dave

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
It's Episode 8 of Speed is the New Black on Velocity August 8. They take a 2005 SSR and add twin turbos, air bag suspension and a bunch of other tricks. Should be interesting.
Greg
in Texasbaehr's defense, DirecTV did originally list episode 8 to air on August 8 @ 8 PM CST. It now lists it for August 1 @ 8 PM CST. I had to change my recording time.

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,917 Posts
I got my info directly off Velocity’s webpage. They still list it on the 8th
I scrolled forward on Velocity on my channel guide and it is listed on the 8th
So, watch both weeks you’re sure to catch it. They reply the same 3 episodes all day.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,380 Posts
I got my info directly off Velocity’s webpage. They still list it on the 8th
I scrolled forward on Velocity on my channel guide and it is listed on the 8th
So, watch both weeks you’re sure to catch it. They reply the same 3 episodes all day.
Found it on my U-verse directory on the 1st at 6PM PDT so set that to record. If it is not there then will look on the 8th.

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,778 Posts
Easy on the popcorn butchgetz, the last time I had popcorn, I broke a wisdom tooth. I love the stuff and now eat it VERY slowly.

Dave

·
Slingshot Rules!
72,368 Posts
SSR on Speed Is The New Black at 6PM

Velocity Channel is now showing the Speed Is The New Black SSR Program at 6PM MST this evening.

Speed Is The New Black
NEW EPISODE
TONIGHT, 6:00 PM ON D-HDTV 1077, 1 HR 2018 TV-PG

Season 2 • Episode 8 • Mean Mash-Up
A doctor in need of a fun ride when he is not operating asks Noah to transform his Chevy SSR into a mean yet classy freak on wheels. The team reimagines this truck/convertible mash-up and transforms the SSR into a powerful and aggressive ride... More About Speed Is The New Black

Hopefully this information is correct . . .

! :surprise: ! >:) ! :surprise: ! >:) ! :surprise: !

134 Posts
I wonder if it is the Tailgater....
Tricked out SSR with a BBQ in the rear
bed.
I saw it at SEMA....
My friend beat out the SSR's Audio System,
He took first with his tricked out Hummer, and
the SSR came in second.
However....I now have a sound system that could beat
both of them. But I do not have the pull down TV monitor....
But it is in the works.

Frank....

1 - 20 of 140 Posts