Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I just turned my SSR in to a true Hotrod :)

My brother and I put these flames on my car yesterday. Thought I would share it on the forum.






If anyone is interested we got them from Speedgraphics.net
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,665 Posts
What

Are they permanent vinyl or magnetic. I've got some magnetics that look pretty good (not outstanding) and they're pretty handy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
288 Posts
Nice job Jason. They look Great!! :cool :cool
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RonC said:
Different........

What do they smell like????

Are those scratch and sniff stickers like you get from Walmart??? :D :jester
Nice comment.
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
houtex said:
Are they permanent vinyl or magnetic. I've got some magnetics that look pretty good (not outstanding) and they're pretty handy.
It is made from 3m material. They are permanent and unless you get about 1 -2 feet from the car they look like they are painted on. Everyone who has seen them ask how much did it cost to have them airbrushed. They are amazed they are vinyl. They also have a clear coat on top so they are very rich and will last 3 years plus. I doubt I will keep them that long as I will probably do something new in a year or so with it. Great thing about vinyl is you can always remove and update when you like.

Speedgraphics specializes in high end vinyl graphics for cars. They had 2 cars in SEMA last year with similar graphics and my car will be there next year if I make the drive from Florida to Vegas. Anyway I get allot of positive feed back on them. The only negative was from the comment above about the Wal-Mart scratch and sniff comment :) Anyway thanks for asking & have a great weekend!
 

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
Joined
·
8,595 Posts
Great Photos

jasontd said:
... Anyway I get allot of positive feed back on them. The only negative was from the comment above about the Wal-Mart scratch and sniff comment :) Anyway thanks for asking & have a great weekend!
Hi Jasontd,

I see that he used a jester smile etc so I am sure those comments were meant to be just "tongue-n-cheek" and not really meant to be offensive. I think its great to be able to see as many of the SSRs done up in all kinds of flames.

FYI a lot of times I get that old story about how ugly silver is... :lol ya just have to remember that if everyone liked only one thing just imagine how boring life would be!

Thanks for sharing your great photos with all of us here!
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Marc NY said:
Hi Jasontd,

I see that he used a jester smile etc so I am sure those comments were meant to be just "tongue-n-cheek" and not really meant to be offensive. I think its great to be able to see as many of the SSRs done up in all kinds of flames.

FYI a lot of times I get that old story about how ugly silver is... :lol ya just have to remember that if everyone liked only one thing just imagine how boring life would be!

Thanks for sharing your great photos with all of us here!
Ditto - Have a great weekend :)
 

·
SSR Pit Crew
Joined
·
1,742 Posts
Hey jasontd!

What Marc said! (It's the truth!)

Believe me, you will not find a better group of people with the love of SSR's that the ones on this forum.

Heck, I think the flames look SUPER, but don't be afraid to take a few jabs too. Like Marc mentioned, with a Jester attached, it was made in humor and not picking on it (or you).

Enjoy the forum and keep driving that HOT SSR everywhere!
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wildcat66 said:
Can we see a picture from the front? They look real cool :)
Sure, here is the front - and also a closer look at the detail:



 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wildcat66 said:
Thanks for the pics I like it on your ride.
Thank you :)

They can do the flames in any color - they are pretty flexable. Take car :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
An SSR deserves better than that, those flames look like something cheap a young
kid would buy, going first class usually only costs 20% more, come on.
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top