Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my new 05 Silver SSR here in AZ. Fantastic vehicle.
It seems to heat up at idle in traffic but nothing over 220 yet.
Otherwise seems to be doing very well. Can't wait to get out for a long road trip.

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
I just got my silver '05 this week too and completed my first road trip; 1500 miles in 2 days with absolutely no problem. I only reached 220 when stuck in traffic in Chicago for almost 2 hours.

Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Road Trip

I'm leaving tomorrow morning to embark on the ultimate road trip, over 1900 miles in 3 days from Flagstaff, AZ to Jacksonville, FL, my new home. It will be a 3 car caravan with me driving the SSR, of course! This will be the first time I will have taken it on a trip of this sort. The best part will be leaving this god-forsaken Flagstaff, to live in Florida where I can take out my SSR just about year-round.

It's going to cost us about $700 in gas alone for the 3 vehicles. I just hope I don't get a flat! ;)

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Lucky you !!! a little late for the Savannah meet but you are moving into a great area for SSR gathering and a great bunch of people.!!!! If you stop in Texas give us a call or wave !!!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Peaches said:
I'm leaving tomorrow morning to embark on the ultimate road trip, over 1900 miles in 3 days from Flagstaff, AZ to Jacksonville, FL, my new home. It will be a 3 car caravan with me driving the SSR, of course! This will be the first time I will have taken it on a trip of this sort. The best part will be leaving this god-forsaken Flagstaff, to live in Florida where I can take out my SSR just about year-round.

It's going to cost us about $700 in gas alone for the 3 vehicles. I just hope I don't get a flat! ;)
I love Flagstaff, I'd move there is a Heart Beat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts