Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been "Hot Rodding" for many years. Four Power Tours in a 1960 Resto-Mod Chevrolet Parkwood. I've loved the SSR since it came out and said that I would own one someday. That day came last month. Looking forward to the 2019 HRPT cruising in comfort & style. Have started the transformation to personalize my SSR > lowering, wheels & wrap or paint. Design look I'm headed towards. Open to suggestions and any technical help. "Peace Out"

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,434 Posts
Well CONGRATULATIONS and :00000732: to the SSR FAMILY SprintRod "single" 07 !!! Don't fret, you'll find lots of help and advice from the SSR Nation !!!

This is just the 1st of many posts you will get from many SSRfanatics. Again :00000732: aboard "all the way" from the Music City USA area !!! :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: Specifically Murfreesboro, Tennessee !!!

tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,639 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Silver and 05’ Sinister
5,440 Posts
Welcome from your next door neighbor to the north.
I hail from Wabash just to the north of you There are also a few others within shouting distance to you.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,594 Posts
Great color choice!!

A great big "HOWDY" from HOUSTON, TEXAS!!! - :smile2:

●○● - You're gonna love it here. Enjoy being active as you can with other owners nearby. This really is a Special Place!!

==============
David :black:

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
49,484 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Daily Driver
8,976 Posts
Also a few certifiable nuts...... :nerd:
Regards, Mike
Hey Mike, thanks for acknowledging me too. ;)

Sprintrod, welcome.:seeya You'll find this group as different from other car forums as your truck is from everything else on the road.
It sounds like you know how you want your SSR to look. MikeinAZ is one of the people who can help you do that without making a lot of infuriating, costly mistakes that have always plagued hot rodders. All the advice and parts from Mike's Simple Engineering have been used and proven on SSRs.
Happy Motoring.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Welcome to the 'neighbourhood' from the Left Coast of Canada.

Lots of talented and knowledgable folks on this site. Enjoy !

Ken, Vancouver Island

·
Premium Member
40,781 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR :black: nice colour just a little more cleaning!

enjoy the permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

1 - 20 of 22 Posts