Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning,
Just got back from Houston where I bought a 2006 FPR. Flew out and drove it back to Saint Simons Island GA. Had some battery problems ,but working on the issue. Really impressed with the condition and how it drives on the road. Looking forward to membership in the forum. Does anyone know where I could get an owners manual?

·
Premium Member
2005 aqua blurr
1,347 Posts
Welcome from Fountain Colorado
You found the right place for a wealth of knowledge. I'm sure someone will have a manual

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
welcome

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
43,638 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Crazy Horse
659 Posts
Welcome

Good morning,
Just got back from Houston where I bought a 2006 FPR. Flew out and drove it back to Saint Simons Island GA. Had some battery problems ,but working on the issue. Really impressed with the condition and how it drives on the road. Looking forward to membership in the forum. Does anyone know where I could get an owners manual?
Owners manuals are hard to find. I have yet to find one but I do have the plastic embossed cover. If you find 2, I'll take one! LOL! Check us out for the Middle Georgia Southeastern SSR Rally in October. Would love to have you!!!:silver:

Mike Garner AKA Light Show

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Go to mychevy.com create an account with your vehicles lnfo and you can keep track of your truck as you do things to it and they have access to your owners manual on line.

·
Slingshot Rules!
71,289 Posts
CONGRATS and WELCOME . . . from Southern Arizona.

As for your missing Owner's Manual . . . sorry to hear you are a victim of a "Less Than Honorable" previous owner but don't give up, they do pop up For Sale every once in a while.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !

·
Premium Member
34,577 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR

agree with Bruce...Ultimate drive key from Dinerman has much more info than just owners manual in it and it's cheaper and if you still want the manual then you can keep looking for one, they are out there just hard to find.

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,878 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!! I got my owners manual off E-Bay. Years ago I got one for my Chevy Lumina through the Chevrolet Garage. They have the address for manuals in their parts department. Good luck.

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,735 Posts
Congratz! and welcome to the "FAMILY" from Snellville Ga. :flag

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome! Six months an owner here in SAV but just getting mine (2004 Silver) dollied up with numerous replacement parts purchased from Mike Moro in AZ & Gary Peterson in FL..and gracious help from Carl Bush in JAX on getting 8 roof cylinders rebuilt & installed. Cheers, Bill Willis

1 - 20 of 39 Posts